A Shoddy Warstory

Status
Not open for further replies.
This story is different because I was a voyeur in this battle. Watching secretly. It is told from my perspective.

So on the 21st of September, one of my friends, RyuZumarril was challenged to an Ubers battle by Puppet Master. Now RyuZumarril had no idea it was Ubers when he was challenged, so he brought in his new experimental team.

Against 6 Ubers, he bravely fought his way to victory.

This is his story.

[For this battle, Leftovers recovery will be omitted]

RyuZumarril sent out Ninjask
Puppet Master sent out Lugia
Puppet Master switched in Ho-oh (lvl 100 Ho-oh).
Ho-oh is exerting its pressure!
Ninjask used Substitute.
Ninjask lost 25% of its health.
Ninjask made a substitute!
Ninjask's Speed Boost raised its speed!

So at this point, it is quite obvious that Puppet Master was not going to play by the rules (IE OU battle, with no Ubers). So instead of quitting, RyuZumarril decided instead to continue the battle to see what happened.

---

Ninjask used Swords Dance.
Ninjask's attack was sharply raised.
Ho-oh used Fly.
Ho-oh flew up high!

It appeared that his opponent was not as smart as he originally thought he was. Nonetheless, he decided to continue the battle. I personally was wondering what it was that he would do next, because if it were me in that spot, I would be freaking out.

---

Ho-oh used Fly.
It's super effective!
The substitute took damage for Ninjask!
Ninjask's substitute faded!

I'm watching this and thinking, what will happen next. The Ho-Oh is obviously sticking to its guns with Fly. RyuZumarril was taking advantage of this. So what would he Baton Pass to?

---

Ninjask used Substitute.
Ho-oh used Fly.
Ho-oh flew up high!

It appeared that Puppet Master was not learning from RyuZumarril's actions. RyuZumarril was happy though. He would continue gaining stats but for which Pokemon? That was my only question.

---

Ninjask used Protect.
Ninjask protected itself!
Ho-oh used Fly.

I was hoping for an end to the Ho-Oh flying sequence. Or rather I hoped that Puppet Master was aware of the dangers of a +6 Attack and Speed boost on a Ninjask.

---

Ninjask used Baton Pass.
RyuZumarril switched in Bidoof (lvl 100 Bidoof).
Ho-oh used Earthquake.
The substitute took damage for Bidoof!
Bidoof's substitute faded!

Finally, the inevitable Baton Pass. To everyone's surprise, it was a Bidoof. There was a joke video on Youtube about a player called Marriland. Her team was too beaten by a Bidoof. It was revealed at the end that it was a joke battle. So that got me thinking, could this be a Joke team? Was RyuZumarril smarter and had sussed out that Puppet Master was using an Ubers team? I was also relieved to see an end to the useless Fly Cycle.

---

Bidoof used Aqua Tail.
It's super effective!
Ho-oh lost 236% of its health.
Puppet Master's Ho-oh fainted.
Bidoof lost 10% of its health.

A +6 Attack Aqua Tail from Bidoof. I wasn't expecting this. A clean OHKO on Ho-Oh. Obviously Puppet Master wasn't expecting this either as three letters from Puppet Master appeared.
[Puppet Master: wtf]
This was enough for everyone to start commenting. I personally was thinking, "Is this just to humiliate Puppet Master?" But Puppet Master hadn't had enough, so he continued the battle.

---

Puppet Master switched in Kyogre (lvl 100 Kyogre).
Kyogre's Drizzle caused a storm!
Rain began to fall!
Bidoof used Return.
Kyogre lost 196% of its health.
Puppet Master's Kyogre fainted.
The rain continues to fall.

This was also unexpected. Bidoof was sweeping an Ubers team. It was now clear to all spectating that Puppet Master's team has no speed EV investement. I simply sat back, hoping that RyuZumarril's Bidoof would carry its trainer to victory.

---

Puppet Master switched in Groudon (lvl 100 Groudon).
Groudon's Drought intensified the sun's rays!
The rain stopped.
The sun began to shine!
Bidoof used Aqua Tail.
It's super effective!
Groudon lost 74% of its health.
Groudon used Fissure.
It's a OHKO!
Bidoof lost 100% of its health.
RyuZumarill's Bidoof fainted.
The sun continues to shine.

Ah a OHKO move. Normally banned. But it seemed that Puppet Master had disabled this clause for the battle. Nevertheless, RyuZumarril took it in his stride and continued the battle.

---

RyuZumarril switched in Ninjask (lvl 100 Ninjask ?).
Ninjask used Substitute.
Groudon used Fissure.
It's a OHKO!

The OHKO move hits again. Despite the 30% accuracy, I was surprised that Fissure would hit twice in a row. Thankfully, it would either KO the substitute or if there was no substitute, it would have failed against Ninjask. My only wonder was "Does Puppet Master know anything?" It appeared that he didn't. But I can't judge until the end.

---

Ninjask used Substitute.
Groudon used Eruption.
It's super effective!

Groudon pulls out a move that is not Fissure. I was surprised at this. Eruption on an already weak Groudon was not the wisest option, made even more complex by the fact that Groundon was not built for Special Attacks.

---

Ninjask used Substitute.
injask made a substitute!
Groudon used Eruption.
It's super effective!

At this point, it had become pretty obvious to me, personally, that Puppet Master had lost control of the battle and now was destined for failure. But what other Pokemon was RyuZumarril going to use?

---

Ninjask used Baton Pass.
RyuZumarril switched in Venusaur (lvl 100 Venusaur).
Groudon used Eruption.
It's super effective!
Venusaur lost 61% of its health.
Groudon's leftovers restored its health a little!
Groudon restored 6% of its health.

Ordinarily, I personally wouldn't use Venusaur. But the question was what would RyuZumarril do to KO the mighty Groudon.

---

Venusaur used Endure.
Venusaur braced itself!
Groudon used Eruption.
It's super effective!
Venusaur lost 63% of its health.
Venusaur endured the hit!

The Venusaur was explained to all by RyuZumarril that it was a filler Pokemon, not designed to do anything useful. Wasted time, I thought.

---

Groudon used Eruption.
It's super effective!
Venusaur lost 71% of its health.
RyuZumarill's Venusaur fainted.

The Groudon erupts again, taking Venusaur down. It was an obvious result. But one that made Puppet Master preen with pride.

---

RyuZumarril switched in Gliscor (lvl 100 Gliscor).
Gliscor used Swords Dance.
Gliscor's attack was sharply raised.
Groudon used Eruption.
Gliscor lost 45% of its health.

Gliscor. Without a setup, I naturally assumed Groudon would KO it. However, over the course of the battle, I learnt that Puppet Master was not the best battler on Earth, seemingly unable to comprehend the dangers of Ninjask.

---

Gliscor used Rock Polish.
Gliscor's speed was sharply raised.
Groudon used Eruption.
Gliscor lost 45% of its health.

Why would a Groudon use Special moves? I thought. This was turning into more of a battle that one could look back on and lol at more than a serious battle. RyuZumarril was taking the time to note every single imperfection in Puppet Master's team, and quite obviously relishing in it.

---

Gliscor used Baton Pass.
RyuZumarril switched in Farfetch'd (lvl 100 Farfetch'd).
Groudon used Eruption.
Farfetch'd lost 84% of its health.
Groudon's leftovers restored its health a little!
Groudon restored 6% of its health.

Farfetch'd. Thunda and CaptKirby labelled this bird as the #10 Troll that Gamefreak included only to troll us in the second edition of The Smog. I naturally assumed that it would steal something and then run off, leaving us to follow it through a dark, Zubat common forest... Oh wait. I'm thinking of the wrong thing. Sorry. Farfetchd survived the Eruption from Groudon, which was impressive I must admit.

---

Farfetch'd used Slash.
A critical hit!
Groudon lost 87% of its health.
Puppet Master's Groudon fainted.

The crit on slash ensured Groudon's demise. It also led to complaints from Puppet Master about hax and the unfairness of the hax, to which everyone proceeded to berate Puppet Master for his lack of sportsmenship in using Ubers. This provided a source of amusement, much to the expense of Puppet Master's dignity.

---

Puppet Master switched in Celebi (lvl 100 Celebi).
Farfetch'd used Slash.
A critical hit!
Celebi lost 124% of its health.
Puppet Master's Celebi fainted.

When Celebi was switched in, I was thinking, "Would Farfetch'd use Aerial Ace?" But alas, I was proven wrong when Farfetch'd used Slash again and got the critical that KO'd Celebi. This time, no complains of hax were raised by Puppet Master.

---

Puppet Master switched in Zapdos (lvl 100 Zapdos).
Zapdos is exerting its pressure!
Farfetch'd used Aerial Ace.
It's not very effective...
Zapdos lost 29% of its health.
Zapdos used Drill Peck.
Farfetch'd lost 63% of its health.
RyuZumarril Farfetch'd fainted.

Zapdos was sent in and I immediately thought that it would be game over for RyuZumarril.

---

RyuZumarril switched in Ninjask (lvl 100 Ninjask).
Ninjask used Protect.
Zapdos used Charge.
Zapdos's special defence was raised.
Zapdos is charging power!

Good ol' Ninjask came to the fore again. It seemed that the Zapdos knew less than satisfactory moves, judging by Charge. I didn't know what to make of this.

---

Ninjask used Substitute.
Zapdos used Charge.
But it failed!

The good old Substitute. I remember that someone said that no team can go without a Substituter. This would prove to be no exception.

---

Zapdos used Charge.

Why the continuing usage of Charge, I thought. It works for one turn only. So why use it consecutively? Unless he thought it worked like Stockpile, in which case he would be completely off-track and needed to review his moves.

---

Ninjask used Baton Pass.
RyuZumarril swtched in Delibird (lvl 100 Delibird).
Zapdos used Charge.
But it failed!

Delibird. A forgotten NU Pokemon. With +2 Attack and +3 Speed I didn't know if Delibird could win.

---

Delibird used Ice Punch.
It's super effective!
Zapdos lost 249% of its health.
Puppet Master's Zapdos fainted.
Delibird lost 10% of its health.

Another surprise from RyuZumarril. It was a LObird. A most odd choice in my opinion, from my privileged voyeur spot. But it was nearly the end and I was determined to see what would happen next.

---

Puppet Master switched in Lugia (lvl 100 Lugia).
Lugia is exerting its pressure!
Delibird used Ice Punch.
It's super effective!
Lugia lost 161% of its health.
Puppet Master's Lugia fainted.

A startling outcome to be sure. One I was not expecting initially, but as the battle wore on, I became sure in the knowledge that RyuZumarril would win. This is based on the knowledge that Uber Pokemon are much more powerful than other OU (and below) Pokemon.

Nonetheless, it was a triumphant win for RyuZumarril.

thanks again to Shesi (D2Manwhatever) for posting this log

I seriously Fucking laughed so hard I fell of my chair when playing this.

If anyone is uncertain, this was against a noob called The Puppet Master a.k.a gayfreak, Dogman, catfrog, Pokemon overdose personally I like to call him Catfish, who trolled everyone on shoddy and asked for random battles with ubers, to of which he didnt win and then would claim he did. I wanted to show this mother fucker who he was dealing with.

I would have included a pichu, but idk Venusaur was there for lols. Also I think someone actually lost to this loser.

Fucking epic game

Yeah, like NotW said, just because it was in Shoddy doesn't mean it belongs in here. Infact, most, if not all warstories were played in Shoddy.

This really isn't a "competitive" warstory either, so I don't see why it was posted aside from the thought of "lets post a cool battle about a noob and 6 ubers".

Warstories are meant to be breathtaking not just being a "joke",although it was funny thats not what warstories are for.

and also this should be posted in stark mountain,not here.

Ninjask used Protect.
Zapdos used Charge.

how does a ninjask switch in and protect on the same turn?

Ninjask used Protect.
Zapdos used Charge.

how does a ninjask switch in and protect on the same turn?
What are you talking about? Farfetch'd fainted, so Ninjask got a revenge switch-in. Then it used protect.

Cathy

Banned deucer.
The proper place for warstories is Stark Mountain, but this particular warstory is pretty weak so you may want to review the Stark rules before you post it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)