Houndoom (Nicknamed)
Pokemon Deposited: Swinub (Blue24), Level 1, Female, Luxury Ball
OT: Jordezzy

Last edited:

Blueforce

Ungood
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent DLam!

In a shocking turn of events, I've decided to host a special giveaway for toothpaste Zygarde, who could have guessed! Stay tuned, I should have it up in a few hours

GTS Giveaway
Pokemon Requested: Gardevoir (none)
Pokemon Deposited: Mudbray (Blue24), Lv.15, male, Poke Ball
OT: Xandre

Thanks

Last edited:
Question: "Which battle facilities from past games were your favorite? "
Answer: My Favorite battle facility was the Battle Frontier in Pokemon Emerald!
Message: I want to trade for a Pokemon that will help me with my adventure.

Thank you in advance :)

Update: i got the pokemon! Thank you!:)

Last edited:
GTS Giveaway

Pokemon requested:
Yveltal (none), timid, dark aura

Pokemon deposited:
Granbull (Blue24), lvl. 41, female, Ultra ball
OT: Scarlette
Message: I want to trade for a Pokémon that will help me with my adventure.

Which battle facilities from past games were your favourites?

The Battle Frontier from Gen 4!!! Made some great memories in Heartgold

Thanks so much!

Last edited:
GTS Giveaway
Pokemon Requested: Mandibuzz (none)
Pokemon Deposited: Mudbray (Blue24), Lv.15, female, Poke Ball
OT: Xandre

Thanks you!

Last edited:

Blueforce

Ungood
DLam, Alkalion, mertyville, and xanperi, your Pokemon have all been sent!

I've made a few changes, including the addition of yesterday's Smogon facebook giveaway, and clarification of some rules. Everything is reflected in the changelog. I'll update the thread when I'm ready for the Sunday Giveaway!

"I typically host this giveaway between 6-12pm EST"

Wait, what, really? I don't think I've ever seen you host the Sunday Giveaway in that time range, is this a new thing? I've always seen it happen in the afternoon, not the morning.

Blueforce

Ungood
"I typically host this giveaway between 6-12pm EST"

Wait, what, really? I don't think I've ever seen you host the Sunday Giveaway in that time range, is this a new thing? I've always seen it happen in the afternoon, not the morning.
In reality, committing to a set time range for the Sunday Giveaway is never going to happen. This is more of a general guideline so people don't make a bunch of posts in the morning while I sleep, I still want you to wait for me to update the thread.

Also, the Sunday Giveaway is now available for distribution!

Z The Zeraora

Banned deucer.
Sunday Giveaway

• Pokemon Requested: Toothpaste Zygarde & Shiny Tapu Koko
  • FC: 3970-0127-2045 (I've added yours)
  • IGN: Maria

• Question: Which past gen exclusive move desperately needs to make a comeback and be made widely available again?
  • Answer: Soft-Boiled. Too many pokémon that can utilize the move can't learn it now in current generations, like Clefable.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Sunday Giveaway:

Wanted: shiny Zygarde and Koko, if possible
IGN: Cheila
FC:1950-8149-3966
Question:Which past gen exclusive move desperately needs to make a comeback and be made widely available again?
Answer: I'd say Body Slam, Soft Boiled and Counter. Pay Day would also be nice as a TM. :)

Last edited:
SUNDAY GIVEAWAY

Pokemon Requested: Toothpaste Zygrade & Shiny Tapu Koko
FC: 1865-4419-4670
IGN: Townes

Question: Which past Gen exclusive move desperately needs to make a comeback and be made widely available again?
Answer: Soft-boiled! I just spend hours getting a Clefable with the right nature & softboiled and running it up through the generations to my ultra Sun game.

Thanks!

Sunday Giveaway

Pokemon Requested: Toothpaste Zygarde - Tapu Koko
FC 1865-2103-1552

IGN: Rael

Answer: Sucker Punch needs a slot again

Last edited:
Sunday Giveaway
Pokemon Requested: Zygarde and Koko
FC: 0430 829one 3294
IGN: Mertyville

Question: Which past gen exclusive move desperately needs to make a comeback and be made widely available again?
Answer: Double-Edge and Bodyslam for the arialate mons and Bodyslam for Tauros mainly

thx

Last edited:
Sunday Giveaway
Requesting: Both please
FC: 2337 4440 4499
IGN: Marill

I agree with Soft Boiled as well.

Edit: Thanks very much :)

Last edited:
Sunday Giveaway
Pokemon Requested: Both Please
FC: 0877-1166-3725
IGN: White Fang

Question: "Which past gen exclusive move desperately needs to make a comeback and be made widely available again?"
Answer:I think twin needle would make sense on alot of the other bug types and other pokemon with needles out there.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Sunday Giveaway
Requesting: Both please
FC: 4098-4650-3799
IGN: Neil

Answer: I legit didn't even realize there were moves exclusive to past gen games. I thought Ultra had all pokemon and moves?

Thanks yet again!

---

"This is more of a general guideline so people don't make a bunch of posts in the morning while I sleep, I still want you to wait for me to update the thread."

But if your goal is to get people NOT to bug you in the morning, wouldn't it make sense to NOT list the morning as the expected time of the giveaway? Seems by telling people to expect the giveaway in the morning, that would just encourage more people to bug you in the morning. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Still confused but you're the giveaway king

Last edited:
Sunday Giveaway
Pokémon Request: Zygarde & Tapu Koko
FC: 4124-5996-8084
IGN: Stanley
Question: Which past gen exclusive move desperately needs to make a comeback and be made widely available again?
Answer: What I haven’t seen since Gen 1 (including on Stadium) are moves like Horn Drill, Fissure, moves that are 1 hit TKO. I think tougher gyms including the elite 4 on generation 8 should have their best Pokémon with one of those moves.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)