A big thanks to Americans

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
As a European I frankly cannot thank Americans enough for the countless times they've made tremendous sacrifices for the quality of life in Europe. If it benefited Americans in the same fashion, I could imagine myself doing the same, but they see hardly any of the wonderful healthcare, social security, public safety, etc enjoyed in the significant parts of Europe. You guys, each and every one of you, are martyrs dying for my healthcare and welfare. It's tremendous, thank you so much.

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
is a Contributor to Smogon
As a European I frankly cannot thank Americans enough for the countless times they've made tremendous sacrifices for the quality of life in Europe. If it benefited Americans in the same fashion, I could imagine myself doing the same, but they see hardly any of the wonderful healthcare, social security, public safety, etc enjoyed in the significant parts of Europe. You guys, each and every one of you, are martyrs dying for my healthcare and welfare. It's tremendous, thank you so much.
Our country is too big with too many parts. We really need to downside and let the state government handle that sort of thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)