3rd gen UU rmt

first of all, I know some parameters with the pokemon, such as items, ability, nature and EVs may be missing, but that was sort of the point. I don't want an item on them, random ability(ok, maybe i'll figre something out for ability later, but still), zero EVs. I want the pokemon to get by on their "natural strength" (even though thats asking for suicide in the competitive world xD)

so yeah, here it is, and it is a similar(aka carbon copy) post to the one i did in serebii forums so don't be shocked please.

RMT below!
~~~
here are the parameters:

-all pokemon must be available in leaf green
-all pokemon must not be in the Uber or OU tier (or BL)
-all moves must be learnable through egg, TM, level, HM or tutor
~~~

~~~

So here is my team:

sneasel
-brick break
-shadow ball
-metal claw
-slash

sweeper number 1, his prowess is with rocks, steels, and basic physical sweeping
slash is a filler move here, not many options here.
psychics and ghosts are toast (lol rhyme)

primeape
-cross chop
-brick break
-fury swipes
-rock slide

sweeper number 2, he also takes care of rocks, but also flyers too.
really weak, but speed makes up for that. fury swipes are there as sub breakers
hes like a mini slaking but fighting and super weak.

muk
-sludgebomb
-acid armor/shadow punch
-curse/shadow punch
-explosion

basic wall, and somewhat of a sweeper, i dislike focus punch (because i don't have it anymore). His main purpose is to get rid of psychics, stab on sludge bomb, and explode when the going gets tough, aka metagross. Muk's physical walling power is nice, but can make it a pain to go against kadabra and the likes (yes, kadabra is scary, i might consider it on my team)

fearow
-drill peck
-fury attack
-tri attack
-agility/quick attack

i bet my boots, and hes on my team, not the other team (i hope) *little smogon 3rd gen UU reference there* so yeah, gets rid of whatever possible, also can induce status, which is a plus. Basically another all out sweeper. fury attack is also a sub-breaker (if anyone actually uses sub). agility on the switch then another sweep. I've been thinking of breeding swords dance to as many pokemon on my team as possible, and i wish i could on this one, but agility/quick attack will have to do as life/death situation answers.

rapidash
-fire blast
-stomp
-bounce
-iron tail

(rapidash is . . . >.<) he has a really bad moveset, i really want to get rid of him, but i don't know what to replace him with, sorry rapidash, but you kinda suk.

sandslash
-rock slide
-slash
-idk
-idk

sandslash, oh sandslash, cant learn EQ w/o TM. absolute derp. Idk what to do with this one. Rapidash and sandslash were just filler pokemon for my team.

(BTW i don't have EQ anymore, spent it on dragonite TT^TT)
also, swords dance was used by my baton-passer, don't gasp, but it was ledian.
I know, i know, i should have used the move tutors swords dance on
someone that could actually use it, like heracross or sneasel.

on the up-side, I can get farfetched and pinsir, two pokemon that can pass swords dance via breeding to sandslash
I may think of letting my team have BL pokemon too, basically erasing fearow for dodrio,
adding dragonite, who was recently moved from OU to BL in 3rd gen
and switching sandslash for marowak.

unless i add BL, it

looks like a pretty bad team i know, but has promise, right?

(If i break one of the rules, please notify me, i can skip over some parts which have importance later on when it comes to rules)

also, you may see a copy of this thread on serebii forums, and pokecommunity forums

I did this to get different responses from different people, and optimize my team with that.

Adamant Zoroark

catchy catchphrase
is a Contributor Alumnus
Uhmm..... I'm not too experienced in 3rd gen UU, but this team is nearly impossible to rate. You have no descriptions. You need to add detailed descriptions or else a mod may lock this.

I noticed that and edited accordingly, although this is a purely in-game team for battle-tower purposes/elite four murderers/basic gimmick team so I have a semi-hard time describing them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)