3d's art thread V2

3d

Prada shoes cuz she prada me
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
World Defender
ive recently gotten back into smogon and thought it would be cool to share some of my artwork here. i haven't got much experience or time really put into art but i consider myself pretty good at it and would love to share some of the work im proud of. i previously made an art thread where i would generally post anime drawings but ive moved on from that and started to get into realism a bit. anyways, i hope you enjoy and i would really appreciate any feedback.

after this, i took a year break from drawing because i was extremely busy with school but i had started up again in late 2021, (that tiger was in late 2020)

this was done with just some ordinary pencils i found laying around, nothing too fancy although i am really proud of how it turned out, especially since this was my first attempt at drawing a person

this is my second attempt at a person, who is also my favourite hooper. im super proud of how this turned out as this was done with those charcoal sticks which is why it looks so light.

this is my 3rd attempt at a person. i used charcoal pencils for this one and in my opinion its my best work. while it obviously isn't perfect, im proud that i was able to do this after only 3 reps of drawing people.

this is my current wip, and also the main reason i started this thread. i do like how the face turned out but i started this a while ago and have been discouraged to keep going back at it because i cant seem to figure out how to make his beard look good. same problem with his hair but haven't got to that yet.

after i finish this KD, imma try to start doing more animals and shit. no clue what my next animal drawing will be but we'll see...

anyways i hope you enjoyed my work, please leave feedback below or drop your discord and ill message you there.

thanks!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)