NOC 2OC2NOC - Day 7: Zorbees is Dead.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
none of his posts read like he is trying to solve the game but is rather trying to control the discussion, plus he is potentially implicated in the m2h result, lastly he is omitting an important part of the contract he received

Asek

Banned deucer.
none of his posts read like he is trying to solve the game but is rather trying to control the discussion, plus he is potentially implicated in the m2h result, lastly he is omitting an important part of the contract he received
i thought nuxl looked the wors in the grouping m2h gave very empty posts his tone reminde me a lot of last time i played againsr him when he was either 3p or wolf i forgot in that bastard game

Okay! Time to get things started with an important question to be answered by everyone. You don't have to post your answer if you don't want to, but at least keep it in mind as you play.

Yeah, I know. "Ugh, gag, RQS, he's so scummy for having an opinion I don't agree with."

I'm not doing this just for me. I'm jumpstarting your scumhunting, too.

Excluding yourself, who do you think are the three most likely players to have sent in an original character?
Asek

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)