Tournament 1v1 The Indigo Disk-Off - Swiss Round 4

bern

no.1 cramorant fan ❤️
is a Social Media Contributor
1702329646981.png

Approved by clerica and DEG | Art by Fancy1 | Hosted by Bernian and SwordIsBored

This tournament will have four Swiss rounds, each lasting a week.
Players who are 3-1 or better will move onto the Playoffs, which will be held in a Single Elimination format.​

Tournament Rules
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the SV 1v1 ladder on the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown and can be found by using the command '/tier gen91v1' on that server. Bans during a round will only take effect for the next round.
  • Best of five, Swiss Pairings. Losing a series does not mean you are eliminated.
  • Substitutes will not be allowed.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on main server or smogtours.
  • Replays are strictly required.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times and scheduling issues only.
Round 4

The 1-2 Bracket has been eliminated, as they can no longer qualify to the Playoffs. The 3-0 bracket all has qualified. If they want to play games, they can, but they are not forced to play to remain in the tournament.

3-0 Bracket

crucify VS Lucario
Exotic64 VS XanderUrBoi
A Helpful Rayquaza VS Itchy
Vertigo VS MCX
Marshme1to VS BYE

2-1 Bracket

Wonter VS happysh
clerica VS paolo souza
Mcthelegit VS lemonstre1
DreamPrince VS SwordIsBored
Staraptor VS Boom4Life
crow crumbs VS delemon
ToasterBoi420 VS Liimpy
AmoghOp VS Portrait or Ruin
Bomb21XD VS mrextrazy
Indi01 VS Fancy1
Jaxxx VS Tempo di anguria
bea
VS PA
Pla VS Miyoko

Deadline for this round is Sunday January 14th 11:59PM GMT-4

Last edited:
match didnt get played yet may I request extention or flip? Both of us didnt attend match on time, I had something urgent coming up while I dont know what my opp was doing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)