1st RMT and Ubers team!

'Sup! My name is MooMoo7522, and this is my first RMT, and my first ubers team! I have played both OU and UU, but i decided to play ubers and i would like to improve my team. My team peaked at around 650 with more than 1200 points, but i would like to do much better. My team is very un-original set wise, for i sorta lurk in the forums and use other peoples sets:/ . Sooo, here we go!

INCEPTION (Darkrai) @ Focus sash
Ability: Bad Dreams
EVs: 252 SpAtk, 252 Speed, 4 Hp
Nature: Timid
- Dark Void
- Dark Pulse
- Focus Blast
- Nasty plot

-My "lead" Pokemon. It has a pretty standard set, and i believe i took it from the D/P/P analysis. I like to be that guy and go for the dark void first. While they sleep, I nasty plot, then go for the STAB dark pulse or Focus Blast. Pretty simple. Focus sash to ensure that if they hit me while i nasty plot or if the sleep misses, i get one turn to attack, for I'm usually faster with the timid nature. Most of the time, this guy can take out at least one opponent.

Tool (Ferrothorn) (F) @Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EV's: 252 Hp, 252 Def, 4 Attk
Nature: Relaxed
- Leech Seed
- Protect
- Stealth Rock
- Power Whip

- I really hate this Pokemon, but he is the best at what he does. I use Ferrothorn as my defensive wall, stealth rocker, and staler. It's very weird, but this guy has taken down plenty of pokes by just protecting and using leech seed. Iron Barbs is probably one of the best things going for this guy. Power whip is my only attack, and is mainly there for kyogre, yet i might switch to gyro ball anyway. This guy is really just an annoyance and a tool.

Nurse Joy (Chansey) (F) @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
Ev's: 252 Hp, 252 Sp. Def, 4 Def.
Nature: Calm
- Wish
- Protect
- Toxic
- Seismic Toss

- Eviolite Chansey is the new Blissey. Seriously, this thing can take a special hit. I use Nurse Joy (lol) as a special defensive wall, and it does the job. Wish to heal myself and others, protect and toxic to stall, seismic toss so i am not total taunt bait, and max Hp and Sp.Def. to take as many special hits as possible. Pretty Basic.

Derp (Dialga) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Pressure
Ev's: 252 Speed, 252 Sp.Atk, 4 Hp
Nature: Timid
- Draco Meteor
- Thunder
- Fire Blast
- Dragon Pulse

-I basically stole this from a different RMT here, and i am soo glad i did. This thing is a great revenge killer. I don't think i have been out sped by anything bar a speed deoxys on the ladder. Max Sp.Atk and speed to hit fast and hard, timid nature to be even faster, STAB draco and d-pulse to hit hard on anything not steel, and thunder and fire blast for use in the weather.

Wailord (Kyogre) @ Leftovers
Ability: Drizzle
Ev's: 240 Hp, 244 Def, 24 speed
Nature: Modest
- Rest
- Calm mind
- Sleep Talk
- Surf

- To be honest, I stole this set from possibly the same person i got my dialga set, and I'm not really sure it works for my team. Definitely subject to change. It's a bulky set, and i like to come in and calm mind, then rest and sweep. As i mentioned, i stole the set from someone else and so I'm not sure bout the EV's. This spot needs help, and i am open to suggestions.

HoolaHoop (Arceus) @ Life Orb
Ability: Multi-type
Ev's: 100 Hp, 100 Atk, 100 Def, 100 Sp. Def, 110 Speed
Nature: Adament

- Earthquake
- Swords Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Shadow Claw

- The basic analysis for normal Arceus. I use this guy as a sweeper late game with swords dance and extreme speed. The other moves are basically just there if i encounter a ghost Pokemon or steel type. The Ev's give me all around survivability, and after a swords dance i can just rip it up.

So, that's my team. Thanks for reading, and i hope you can help me improve. See 'ya.

in 5th gen arceus can go all the way up to 252 EVs legally so that should be the first thing to change, you can go for adamant 252 + outspeed base 95s and rest hp, or adamant/jolly and the usual 4/252/0/0/0/0/252 if you want to tie with other arceus.

I'd suggest you put 252 EVs in def on chansey, a 252hp/252def/bold chansey can LO stall mewtwo psystrikes and take a lot of other notable hits below 50% too, but 4hp/252def/252 spec def with bold/calm can work too. I'd suggest running softboiled over protect as it gains you more momentum rather than doing the oh-so predictable protect giving them a free turn for CM etc.

Scald on that kyogre is probably a good idea, lots of things will really hate the burn and if you're boosting the power difference won't matter that much.

Five of your pkmns are weak to fighting and this can be a big problem.
Blaziken with Speed Boost can outspeed your team and can destroy all of your pkmns exept maybe Kyogre with a STAB Hi jump kick, the only one who can stop him is Arceus with Extremespeed. I think you must change one of your pkmns with Mewtwo: with the timid nature can outspeed an adamant Blaziken with one speed boost and surely OHKOing him with Psystrike and is also impossible to outspeed exept for Deoxys or a scarfed pkmn.
Another good option in the role of Chansey is Giratina. This dragon is a great wall and can resist a lot of attacks, i think his main counter is Palkia with a STAB spacial rend but for this you have got Dialga to switch in. Rayquaza with extremespeed is also a very good pokemon for an attack role.
For Mewtwo:
-Mewtwo @life orb
Timid nature
Evs 252 SpA 252 Spe 4 SpD
Psystrike-Shadow ball-Aura sphere-Ice beam/thunderbolt
A classic set for this great pkmn with this new attack, psystrike, that can hurt pkmn with an high defence.

-Giratina @leftovers
Calm Nature
Evs 252 ps 92 Def 164 SpD
Shadow ball/Dragon pulse-Toxic/Will-o-Wisp-Rest-Sleep talk
Giratina stops everything isn't super effective and without STAB. Unluckily rest is his only recover move. A moveset with safe guard is good too for protect the team and than switch in a sweeper.

-Rayquaza @focus sash
Naive nature
Evs 252 SpA 252 Spe 4 atk
Extremespeed-Fire blast-dragon pulse-Shadow ball
This is a good lead or a pkmn for hentry hazard with focus sash. Powerful SpAttack stat make him a great sweeper. Able to take one super effective attack Ray can KOing so many slower pkmns with a Stab D-pulse or with Extremespeed that do lots of damages on many pkms.

I hope this helps!

I am going to try out giritina in the spot of chansey, and mewtwo in the spot of kyogre. Also, i am changing arceus to 252 atk 252 speed with a silk scarf. If all goes well, i will make the changes in the original post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)