NOC 16P Role Madness Mafia (CANCELLED)

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Yeah so as a scumteam we have discussed among ourselves (and with Tommy) and we are resigning from the game.

I def believe that genisu tried his best this game. We did tell him to just post in the thread less and he didn't, but tbf the extra damage like turning neighbours into masons happened before any of us knew enough to warn him. It's fine, hosting mafia games is harder than it looks!

Anyway I enjoyed having everyone around. I enjoy you much more than I let on M2H I just had to try and harm your positioning for the sake of my own. You were somehow spot on with me and Emerald (tbf I had to defend Emerald because he had a completely unclaimable role and JOAT was his best option) so good job. No one scumread JALMONT seriously but he was scum too.

Tommy told me I should wait for genisu to formally end the game before posting the scumchat link so you don't get it yet, but yeah the game's over we all agreed. It was not remotely winnable. There was simply no way. For clarity, adjustments to the setup were made during the game with roles being changed due to genisu not understanding what they were meant to do, so the setup also became pretty unbalanced away from us, even aside from all the host spewing of people town. It is what it is.

PLEASE sign up to the next game. Don't let this be your only experience of Smogon mafia we are better than this.

a fairy ImaginaryNeon StupidFlandrs48 joey Alice Kazumi bluedoom pulsar512b HydrogenHydreigon M2H Ehmcee

Yeah so as a scumteam we have discussed among ourselves (and with Tommy) and we are resigning from the game.

I def believe that genisu tried his best this game. We did tell him to just post in the thread less and he didn't, but tbf the extra damage like turning neighbours into masons happened before any of us knew enough to warn him. It's fine, hosting mafia games is harder than it looks!

Anyway I enjoyed having everyone around. I enjoy you much more than I let on M2H I just had to try and harm your positioning for the sake of my own. You were somehow spot on with me and Emerald (tbf I had to defend Emerald because he had a completely unclaimable role and JOAT was his best option) so good job. No one scumread JALMONT seriously but he was scum too.

Tommy told me I should wait for genisu to formally end the game before posting the scumchat link so you don't get it yet, but yeah the game's over we all agreed. It was not remotely winnable. There was simply no way. For clarity, adjustments to the setup were made during the game with roles being changed due to genisu not understanding what they were meant to do, so the setup also became pretty unbalanced away from us, even aside from all the host spewing of people town. It is what it is.

PLEASE sign up to the next game. Don't let this be your only experience of Smogon mafia we are better than this.

a fairy ImaginaryNeon StupidFlandrs48 joey Alice Kazumi bluedoom pulsar512b HydrogenHydreigon M2H Ehmcee
Huh

StupidFlandrs48

World’s sweatiest casual
is a Pre-Contributor

Thank fuck, this game has utterly consumed me during my weekend and I'm trying to start writing a term paper. Lmk when the next one is

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)