PoJ
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I appreciate your compliment and trying to cheer me up, my friend. I'm also jealous of you and the others because you guys are still young and you get to have alot of fun. But ask for me, I'm an adult and I have to start taking responsibilities, focus on my college degree, and growing up.

I mean I just turned into an adult like one or two months ago. :(
    Wonderful, I don't think Gastrodon loses any OHKOs :)
    You've helped me out so much--have you ever considered doing a 31/31/31/30/31/31 Bold shiny feebas? I have two Feebas with 38-40 ribbons, but one has 31/31/31/31/31/30 and the other has 31/7/31/30/31/31. The advantage of the flawless hidden power electric one would be hidden power + dragon tail!
    Thank you. That's very nice of you. :)

I understand what you're saying but the problem is I just feel like I just don't have anything good for other players and I think it probably has something to do with me retiring from rng abusing (Because I have to focus on my college duties and learn how to be an animator). -_-

And I am still insterested in safari pokemon but I looking for a calm togepi with serence grace. And I don't anything good to trade for it (even though I have a huge collection of some good pokemon and some valuable ones).

It's just frustrating. :(
    Now is Heracross a headbutt mon, I am not sure (not looked that deeply in to RNG!) What are the mechanics for Safari (like getting them fully blocked and what not!)
    That sucks :( But Shiny Togekiss isn't all that great, much prefer to see a non shiny one :)

The Brave one you found could be used on other things in game (Machop & Bronzor if the abilities match!) Calm Non shiny all the way :D
    yeah thats what am talking about :),because going into the first grass advance's the frame by 2 and going into the far left grass where gastly is advance's the frame by 6 :) thats what i found out,also i caught 3 safari pokes :D
    I was homeschooled, so my dates are weird. I started in December, end in a few days. I could have been done long ago, but I slacked off too much.
    ok here's is what i do i make 2 calls to see if i hit 519 or not then go inside and start my count from the 2 i made,is that right :D
    Yea, changes are already being made and seeing how different things work haha.

But Oh wow! I try to do things myself in regards to RNG'ing since I don't like bothering people haha. But a lot of the older gen stuff is a bit tough with B/W. Thanks so much for the offer! I really appreciate it!
    sometimes i hit my seed and advance the frame,the go in and sweet scent i don't get my shiny
    Yep, I hope so too!

And I am on the Skarmbliss sever on PO almost everyday. Guess I need a bit more practice though and never hurts lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…