PoJ
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thank you so much (I can't say it enough lol). It really means a lot!

Thanks for the luck as well!
    Thank you again, so, so much! I really appreciate this!

If I ever can do anything for you, please don't hesitate to ask!
    I am such a derp I am sorry. I am so used to my old FC code I totally gave you the wrong one XD

It is actually 0432 8152 8558. Again I am sorry!

EDIT: Wonderful! Thank you again! Any Latios at this point is great. And luckily VGCs are only lvl. 50 so I don't need to do too much work lol.
    OK great, I should be in the room in a minute or 2, so just take your time!

Nope, I don't mind at all.

Thanks again! And sorry for the delay before lol. Dumb thing is always on the fritz. I should really get a new one >_>
    Hey there!

By any chance you wouldn't be able to trade now would you?

I finally got it working lol
    I'm not actually sure tbh. My first one was a Timid/Modest HP Grass spread, I've just done a Jolly/Impish spread on HG so I don't know what to do next, any ideas?

I am at a point where I think I can now restart my SS and just got the rest of the legendaries to catch in HG before I can restart that!
    OK great! I will try to message you when I get online, if you can do the same that would be great!
    Sigh....this is completly the worse time for it to be acting up.

I really feel terrible to making you wait. My friend said the hotel should have wifi, so hopefully it can be clear enough.

We can try tomorrow. Thank you again so much for everything! I am sorry for making you wait, and we can give it a try tomorrow.
    My friend code is 3782 8348 5017

Believe me I am working as fast as I can lol.

35 is fine with me, I don't want to be too much trouble, you're already doing so much just giving this to me.
    Wow, my wifi couldn't be working at the worst time :(

I keep getting connection errors, I am going to try to fix it real quick, I am really sorry about this. Please if you need to go, feel free.

If it can't get fix, I will have to do it tomorrow and hope they have internet lol
    Tomorrow, I will be leaving tomorrow to head over to the regional, so hopefully they have wifi lol.

Just let me know when you are on tomorrow, and I can try to get on, if not I really, really appreciate the thought!
    Thank you again so much! I really appreciate this!

Yes 5th gen would be the best. And yes that spread is perfectly fine.
    Wow, thank you so much! Is there anything I can offer you?

And UT one would be wonderful.
    Got Latios down too :D Caught him in a Love Ball just so him and Latias were in matching balls!

Best thing about these were I got both of them at the second attempt :D
    Yeah that was some luck with raikou :D,ill just catch any ho-oh ill do lugia :),can't wait to start doing some safari abuses :D
    Had to hit a frame of 321 to get my Entei from SS, that was annoying in part owing to the Radio deciding to play Buenas password for the first three seeds I looked at (Frame 41 & 170!) :| Now going through again to get HP Fire Latios, which will not be as annoying as I only have to hit Frame 49 :)
    the sad part is am on HG,and have Ho-oh to get but i can't catch it shiny on this spread XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…