D.a.v.E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Either side is close by, I've been to both but my area is majority English.

Your dad saw western Canada. I live in Eastern. The west where he visited is very conservative (right-wing politically), very lucrative in business (theres a lot of jobs, and they all pay well), low taxed. It's a nice place to live, but the weather varies a ful 80 degrees Celsius throughout the year. Sometimes even 20 degrees within one day! (I've been to western Canada a couple of times)
    (btw, it's CALGARY, and which national park?)
    (Also, generally all the culture is in Eastern Canada, but there is a fair bit of "Canadian" culture in the west.)

The Falklands war was mostly fought at sea and air, so how did he get all the way to Canada?
    :'(
    That's beautiful.
    Come when your done high school I guess, or before that for a visit :)

Where in Canada did your dad go? And was it a recent war?
    Thanks, I try to be awesome.
    And you're welcome then.
    And if you like what you see, keep telling me on here or PO or something so that I'm encouraged to do more.
    And if you don't like it, discourage me :)

PS I changed the name if you really didn't want it
    well, i like Final Fantasy, and Dragon Quest is okay, but i think it is just a 'less serious' version of FF
    weeell, im getting Portal's one and two pretty soon, and i've got shit loads of Hereos of might and magic and Commander/general stuff. i liek games like that
    Its funny because it's kind of an attempt at small talk. Would you like to meet on the French Time server or something?

It's cold. Colder today than yesterday.
    i use pc, and i think the trailer is awesome, and the game is going to be good! hopefully it will be longer than Brotherhood, which was amazingly short XD
    Where I live:
    4-5 Kinder
    5-6 Senior Kinder
    6-7 Year 1
    Ages increase one by one and pattern continues until Year 12
    (Totalling to age 17-18 in Year 12)
    18-19 Year 13 (optional)

18+ University/College

What confused me was Year 11 followed by "sixth form"
    Sadly, no. I have enough money to get a limited edition halo reach xbox+4months of live. BUT MY PARENTS WONT LET ME!!!!!
    :(((((((((((((((((((((
    Cant, I was just checking some stuff for like 2 minutes, I gotta get going again =/ Maybe 2morrow or something (or later tonight)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…