Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ..AND I finally know why you think im a hacker or else what.....its about mixxer123 right?

You VMed me many days ago.(2nd sept)
    exclusive move electra ball could be one, the fact it's only available currently as a Japanese wondercard as another.
    I hear you there...I like the BPs better...

However, what I like best is the kind where they breed the shiny flawless pokemon...And then they're able to trade it while it's still in the egg!!!

That's epicness...And I would bleed for those. lol.,
    lol...I understand where you're coming from...But I think I might give it a try anyway. There aren't enough RNGers on Serebii, in my opinion. lol
    I also noticed that you're seeking a trade partner for your shop, and I'm thinking about setting up shop here on Smogon. What is it you're looking for in a trade partner???
    Well, tomorrow doesn't work because it's my birthday lol, but Fridays in general do :P. I'll just catch you on sometime this weekend?
    For the most part. I can trade during the weekdays from time to time, but this week wasn't one of those times :P. And Friday evening counts as the weekend for me.
    Yes, I can trade. And I believed I wanted your Japanese DW Pikachu and Sapphire Kyogre for my Togetic and Lugia.
    Mimic was 3rd gen while Earth Power and Tailwind are 4th gen. Those moves could only be taught in those games so I taught them the moves.
    The person who gave it to me had redis rights on it, and he gave me all proper redis rights as a part of the trade...

Not to mention that I don't want the Modest-natured Mew becoming as common as the Adamant one...

Not to mention that all of your pokemon that I asked for are non-redis anyway. I am only asking that one of mine be kept that way, so that the Mew doesn't spread around like some sort of virus...and even end up as a Pokecheck file.
    No there isn't a guide atm. You need an emulator, a Wii w/ Homebrew Channel installed, a retail XD game and memory card, as well as access to the GBA cable to connect a GBA to the XD game before you're able to begin as there is no other way to transfer the pokemon.
    Yes I did but not on purpose and technicaly I didnt redis his pkmn bcuz it was never traded and I didnt know it wasnt for trade. As soon as I was consulted on the matter I imedatily took it down. The groudon was done in a fair trade on serebii and was a personal trade. Nothing from a cmt account and was never consulted for redis/non redis. Also yeah the ID number is 53593
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…