Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How about 1 each? Since Luxpluff charges 2 but mine won't be as great as his so is 1 ok?

Edit: Also I'm only at around 2500 and I'm still bored lol
    I'm using beneton movie gif (just look it up on google), and I didn't really learn via anything. Just trial and error, but it's not particularly difficult since I'm just taking advantage of already made animations and recolouring them.
    Sorry, dude. I've tried and tried, but everything so far doesn't work. It's a kind of tough fusion. I need a couple hours more- please bear with me. Thank you.
    Hmm, I guess you just left =( I'll keep checking back so you can pick it up before tomorrow...
    Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It took over FOUR HOURS Just to get the parents, but it's finish! =)

I don't want to take the time to format it, but...

Larvitar - Sassy
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves: Pursuit, Stealth Rock
    Hatched: Black City

Can you pick it up now? (what's your FC?)
    Thanks. I'm trying hard to get good parents. Through random breeds, I've finally gotten a sassy larvitar, so things are going fairly well. (the RNGin part is actually fairly easy, it's getting parents for this poke that is hard)
    well, it turn out a lot better than I origonally thought. One great thing is that I still get to do video-game-stuff today 2. So I'll try and get you that Larvitar, but I don't think I'll have time today to get it shiny.
    Man! My little brother+little sister were FREAKING out over something about the computer, so now I (along with them) get my computer and ds+other video game privleges tooken away =[ !!!! (why on earth!?!) I could probably still get you that larvitar (even though I still can't find a seed for it), but it won't be for at
    least a week (which is when I get everything back). ....=[
    Eh, can't say I'm really in the mood for making something like that right now. Might get around to it eventually but I make no promises.
    I've been working on ASB / WSC, taking care of my dogs, helping out my brother, and working on the house, etc. I've been busy today, sorry. I have to work on the last 3 (can't remember which ones). I'll try to get to them tonight. Sorry.
    Sure I'll do that =)

It would be 5th Gen, so yeah, Stealth Rock+Pursuit. I could Probably get it shiny too. I'll start that as soon as I manage to find a spread for that. But.... Will 31/31/31/31/31/31 work? I could maybe get 31/31/31/31/31/0, but that would be a lot harder, and I don't think even Sassy TTar is used on TR teams, I think it's just so that it can be mixed and bulky. And yeah, 4 Credits is all I'd charge, OK?
    Ok =) and I'll have 4 after I EV train gliscor, btw are you in yet?

Edit: Nvm I see you =) but my DS is on red battery now since I've been waiting for more than half an hour lol
    Sorry it's almost 11 here =/ plus I'm using my iPod in my bed -_- do you want to see whenever we are both on again
    No when you first wanted Rotom from me I said I will take Sigilyph it its MALE so I can use it for breeding -_- but I wanted to double check to see if its male since I NEED IT MALE to breed my own Sigilyph with those egg moves on it...
    No sorry im not intrested in Sigilyph if its female we will just the original trade when I get home.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…