Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey bud, we're paired for the Unsuspected tourney. Go to sleep now, we can fix a schedule when we'll be both around :)
    oh just btw i'm pushing my 1k "war" story for my 2k. I've got a special surprise for my 1k but i'm going to need some time ^^
    Hey, can you talk to macle? I asked him about doing a Chinchou update and he said he needed to talk to you.
    Thanks! I'm confident that I might win and if I do win then its all thanks to you! =)

Also my battle starts at Tuesday, 2 pm, GMT-8.
    lol thanks man - also keep an eye out for yourself in my 1k (coming soon) - you'll be under the codename "Luster"
    Okay, since you have some Little Cup analyses, I'm here to tell you that the newest round of voting has ended, and Gligar, Misdreavus, Carvanha, and Meditite have been banned. Update your threads to take out any references of these and soon I or someone on QC will go through and note on some threads which need major changes.
    Hey, we have to play for the Value System tourney. Let me know when you want to play when you get back.
    Deadline is the 22nd so we can play when you get back, enjoy your holliday ^^
    Hi, I'm your opponent for the switch-off you mind Tourney, let me know when you have time to play ^^
    hey lamppost, i'm in GMT +7 and when will you be able to battle? If you want to battle now, I'm on Smogon Sever. (Pro Choice Tour)
    Hey, you want start the session tomorrow? I've been laddering and my rating has gone up to 1094. Almost to 1200... I'll make it!
    Hey you're listed as one of the battle 101 tutors... this is rather cheap/unfair but I was wondering if you would be willing to help me improve my game. I've realized that I really need help with teambuilding and my weakest point in teambuilding is building with a purpose and understanding how to actually build something reliable. Predictions and thinking and all that can be learned elsewhere if you don't have too much time, but if you could give me even some pointers I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

edit: I play OU
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…