Chev4
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• my ds have an error with gts, and i only can clone in gts glitch i need a help, i dont know if u can clone some pokes for me, u can keep copies if u want >.< sorry for the inconvenience
    thanks a lot Chev4, really thanks. can vm me when u can change?, or u can change now?
    also if u need anything just tell me
    Yup, I'll be posting both Mesprit and Articuno :D Thanks again~ As an aside, you're free to trade Mesprit and Articuno as well if you want of course since they're your RNGs C:
    Thanks *u*

lol, looking back at my old pends it looks like the last time we traded was nearly two years ago. xD Geez, sorry for complicating our first trade after so long @A@
    Oh, whenever you're free, could you confirm on my trade thread about the trade rights? xD I'll go update the thread now as well with your credit info.
    Forgot to press the View Conversation button, lol xP Sorry for the confusion again ;-; I get really paranoid about PokeGen sometimes, I try to avoid using it. Thanks again <3
    Um, did you use Pokeshift to shift them? I'm looking at them in Pokegen, and they don't look like Pokemon that were shifted like the Dittos I've shifted with my own DS from my games. Just to be clear, I don't think there's a program out there that can successfully emulate pokeshifting with two DSes, so if they were transferred some other way they'll probably show up as hacks from now on. Also, their natures appear to all be hardy? D:

Also, I wanted the Gen 4 .pkm files if possible xD;
    Alrighty :D Sorry you had to go through the trouble of shifting them, I should have clarified, I had those BPs under my Gen 4 section but I don't think I had updated the description to say I needed them on my Gen4 games when you first read the list ;-;;
    Oh, gen 4 Pokemon files will be fine too :D Four .pkm files of Marco/Articuno and Terra/Mespirit? I'll PM you my email address.
    D: Oh...I needed them in 4th Gen, do you still have copies of them in 4th? ;-;
    Meh, I suppose that's fine too. I'll use my 4th Gen FC in my signature then~ You used two DSes to Pokeshift, right?
    I'm able to trade whenever you are :D
    Could you use this Heart Gold FC please? 3310 - 5172 - 7251
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…