Metalex
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hehe, thank you, but I think I might give up for now, too frustrating, lol. And good luck to you too, hope you get it :)
    Hmm, the roamer is going to be a problem. I caught mine (since I didn't get to rng it anyway :P) so I don't have to worry about it. But I think it does something funky with the frames that I'm not really sure about. It shifts something or another, I don't really know. O.o
    Yeah that's pretty high to have accidents :(
    Instead of walking, withdrawing a pokemon from your PC to your party advances it by 7 each time. But then you'd have to walk around random NPC's, most likely, and it might mess up the PID frame. :(
    If I were you, I'd leave RNG reporter on to search for spreads with a frame of 1 while you sleep, so when you wake up hopefully you'll have good spreads :)
    Each step and each turn in an area with wild Pokemon advances the PID by 2, and if there's wandering NPC's then that will be almost impossible to tell. But otherwise you don't have to worry about walking and turning, and you can advance the PID normally. :)
    Good glad to clear some things up :)
    Yep, you just have to chatot until you reach the shiny frame!
    And you'll only get the pokemon that is on encounter slot 1, but you can re-use the spread for anything on that encounter slot. :)
    Oh, and also, if you do find a spread, it's pretty easy to advance the frame. (If you find a spread on IV frame 1 that is). The shiny frame is basically the PID frame, which can be advanced by having two Chatots in your party with chatter, and scrolling back and forth between them counting as you go. Also, the PID frame doesn't start one 1 like the IV frame does, you can calculate it pretty easily by just using RNG reporter, but if there's npc's or weather, you'll have to catch something without advancing the PID frame, and check what you got using RNG reporter to figure out what PID frame you landed on. Once you figure it out though, getting the shiny is easy, all you do is scroll through Chatot however many times until you get to the frame, then sweet scent and you should get it. :)
    O.o that is an insane spread, haha. Well, for finding shinies, I set my maximum shiny frame to 400, and in the parameter settings tab, select 3 keypresses (it will get you a lot more results). Other than that, if you are going for something really specific, enter in IV's, nature, and ability. Also it would probably be a good idea to set the maximum and minimum IV frame to 1, to prevent complications and having to walk a bunch of steps. That's pretty much what I do to look for a shiny, it might take a while to search, but it will be worth it if you find a good spread with a low frame. :) Let me know if you have any more questions! ^^
    Sure I can help you, it's a lot easier since they updated rng reporter. I might try to update that guide I wrote to give more info on shinies :) Oh, and welcome back ^^
    Oh, haha, I don't think I ever wrote the credits down XP
    And no problem, glad the guide helped somebody :P
    welcome back congrats on your trio rngs ^_^ I hate to be this kind of person to ask, but i have it listed that you owe me two credits? I am pretty sure I didn't make those up :P, but i don't see them listed. So ya :o
    a trip good luck with that :D,and yeah took time doing all those had to abuse ID/SID's for some,what i want is a shiny roamer next :P
    No worries about it :) I hope you get everything you wanted ^^ Welcome back as well ^^ Yayz :)
    I'm hoping I can get this done today while I'm at this cafe using their wifi!

I'm looking for a darkpulse ekans/serviper/denio!
    I'm looking for any old natu!!!
    Please if you are online trade me!!!!

My friend code is 0432 8464 0819
    Wow, yeah smogon has been awfully slow tonight for me! I'm still working on B&W actually. lol not had much time for anything else lately! Awesome! ^^ What would you like in return for them Metalex?

And how are you doing!
    Hello! I am really interested but I just can't seem to catch you on. Do you mind telling me what are your available times and your timezone so I can adjust accordingly? Thanks so much.
    Hey I got your VM and its no problem at all.

I'll be ready to trade this weekend if you're free.
    Well I usually type everything I have and still get ignored. So I was just hoping for confirmation before I start typing away..sorry
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…