Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Btw, I'm sure you won in my recent GA. Remind me which mon you wanted again. I might be able to trade later :|
    What kind of IV's are you looking for the Poliwag to have? I got one with 31/25/31/30/31/31 Calm nature. I can keep trying for it to have 31 in SpA, what do you think?
    Sorry for the late reply I got rather distracted by the release of the Mac RNG program, the pokemon I had wanted cloned were some close but not flawless bred pokemon but I don't need them cloned atm since I'm assuming I'll be getting better versions of them once I get use to 5th gen RNG. ^_^; Thanks for the offer though!
    Read over your "tl" version, I get what you're saying. I trade frequently and have a thread in case you didn't notice. And also I don't need a whole lot of DW mons - the only female mons I'd ever need outside of what I have are Vulpix and Poliwag (Both of which I can find with relative ease on either IRC or the SQSR thread)

The problem I have with your thread in the first place is not that you can't RNG - but rather I found absolutely nothing in your thread that you've bred/caught on your own. If you can't RNG...you can always SR breed your own stuff. Hell, you can even XD reset (I would help you!) or learn RNG abuse in BW...it ain't rocket science! I feel I've been ranting here, just know I'm not annoyed at the fact you can't RNG, but at the fact your thread is sloppy and contains nothing that you've put your time into doing. Have a nice day. :)
    sorry for the delayed response. Unfortunately I acquired them already.
    ah crap just looked into it and i guess there isn't that sucks thanks anyway man
    Eh, I'd rather not post a CMT, yeah? Especially given the fact I can RNG most of the mons I want. Although I could use parents here and there, but that's what the Global Terminal's for. Have a nice day.
    Sweet! Since you're my first actual trade in my new thread, I'm giving you semi-redis rights to that Kangaskhan. =) Enjoy!
    Thanks! You've made me very happy. Heehee my friends at school are gona be so jealous!

It's fully redis, right?
    No. Bulbagarden is like Serebii kinda, but they somewhat care about IVs. That was the first forum I joined, nd Pikuffy is a really good RNGer who makes all of his stuff full redis.
    The OT is "Pikuffy" from Bulbagarden. It is probably from this giaveaway.
    Thanks for your patience labarith! I will do my best to get calm, (and I probably will because I'm kind of a perfectionist) XD
    May as well title your thread Fenix54's Sub-Thread or Labarith's Distributable Shack. Either way works.
    thanks :) it took me awhile to get it lol im hoping to get my regular ds back from my cousins sometime soon and try Non-cgear RNG
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…