Princess Emily
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's not the weather that makes RNGing the Genies difficult, it's the fact that you can't use a synchronizer, and you can only easily RNG them the first time you spawn them. RNGing them after defeating the Elite Four is nigh impossible.
    Says you're trading. Doing a side trade with someone else perhaps?

I'll be on Wi-Fi waiting for you in the mean time.

And also the Smogon server has gotten ultra laggy now, so communication will be slow :(
    Server lag due to ultra high traffic. It's to be expected, after all Black and White just came out in the US last week!

Done PokeTransferring ahead of schedule, loading up Wi-Fi on Black now.
    Maybe i like to eat Dinner and to take showers after a day where i ride 30 km with my bike, as i said i don´t spent all of my time in smogon. So want to trade now?
    FYI, I will have to use the move tutor to delete your Empoleon's HM move before i PokeTransfer it. It's going to delay me slightly.
    PokeTransferring now, whole process will take about 15 minutes. I'll let you know when I'm done.
    I have precious few items to give, so unfortunately no I can't give any.

In Wi-Fi now with my HeartGold.
    I do not. That's a Battle Subway TM, and I don't have any battle points to buy it yet.
    6 is good. I need about 5 minutes or so to catch a few pidgeys and rattatas on my HeartGold, then I'll be ready.
    Sure, it's possible to do that, and I have some time to kill right now while I try to RNG Thundurus.

What's your Gen 4 FC, and your BW FC?
    I have the pokes now from Red.
    And i nether play hide-and-seek nor i will refresh the page every 3 min, because i can do several things beside Smogon. I refresh often enough the site if i expect a VM.
    And don´t suggest times a next time when i don´t get online before, I don´t go online on smogon before school or before doing my Job. And because of our time difference I would suggest we see when we may be on at the same time, which should happen on weekends, where i haven´t school until 4pm and have to do other things because I don´t live just for smogon.
    got zekrom done at least, will take time to do side stuff before OmegaDonut ever updates RNG Reporter again.
    Talk to alexa if you want your 5 pokemon.
    I had virtually no sleep. I couldnt at all.
    God does not want to hear prayers from me: i am the last one he wants to hear from.
    Il go to sleep and see if I can have a clear head. And hopefully I will feel sadness for my loss. Because All I feel is anger, and that is not the right way to honor my familt that dies in the tsunami
    Really? Go ask my dead relatives in Japan.
    They will tell you if there is one.
    My anger dissapitated.
    I am going to sleep.

Be friends with A e t h e r, and PlatinumDude. They both are a better person then I am
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…