Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Okay, I can give you the lv 100 one another time if you want :D Now I have to go and wash some clothes :S
    Thanks for the trade :D I bring all 3 Virizon so you could pick which version you wanted thought I figured you would want to have the lv 50 one :P
    Yeah, but not a good one xD I really have no junk pokémon on that game and was to lazy to catch one :P Going on wi-fi from my Black now ^^
    I don't have problem in which gen will be the pokemon so is fine to e-mail me the file :)
    I'll sent you via PM my e-mail
    I would like the Shiny Adamant Pursuit Tyranitar.
    But there is any chance to get it Via .pkm file on Gen 4 or via wi-fi trading in Gen 5 because i can't trade in Gen 4.
    Nope, the non-shiny one :D My soul silver FC is: 2150 0754 2245. Can you trade now? And whan games should we start trading with? xD
    Are you able to pokeshift you 4th gen stuff? Otherwise I can have it traded to my soul silver. I'm interested in the Azelf nicknamed "Azelf" (yeah, I just don't want the name in Caps since it looks awkard in B/W :P). Also please teach it stealth rock if you gonna pokeshift it yourself :)
    Actually, my modem just gave up on me
    and I have no wifi :/ so i'll let you know when I get this issue sorted out
    Maybe the weekend? I think I'll get a new one by then :)
    I'll check you thread, I was gonna ask you about it yesterday but I figured it had gone so long time ;___; :P
    heyy what's up?
    when would you like to trade??
    I'm on pacific time, so idk
    how that will work for you my
    British friend :)
    I have others B/W poke's but they were all SR. I'm still getting good with C-Gear abuse, that scrafty was the first and i still got the wrong ability, that's why i offered you that, since that drought vulpix was also a obvious SR. But name it and i see what i can do.
    Well I'm not sure yet I'm just RNGing the pokes I like from that gen :P
    I think I'm gonna RNG bernie and ernie next :)
    so sorry akira. i have a german exchange. :/ and i hoped that he would be doung his own stuff. but when i went on the computer he sat next to me for about 4 hours D: literally breatingon my neck xD
    i was stuck. ill se if i can be on skype on 9 today but im not sure, so if im not, it will be weekend when he goes :/
    EDIT@almost 10: your not coming today so i sent my team on skype. with a basic rundown. if you wan't we can work on it together. it has managed to beat deagle, rubenCB and others :)
    ok. come on when you get back. shoot me a pm on irc.
    ill be doing homework :( so ill just be wating.
    EDIT: asctually sena a messaghe on skype, so i get a notification
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…