DTrain5742
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry dude. didn't see ur VM. I let my window idol. I'll be on for a few more hours if you see me around. I don't know my schedule for the weekend.
    I'll be on at about 5 PM tomorrow EST. But I won't be on for long b/c I have a ton of work tomorrow night and friday night.

FC: 1764 1418 7880
    I am more settled now. I have finished setting up my AR and I can now officially clone. The only downside is that we have to do 2 trades b/c I can only clone on my SS but the aerodactyl is on HG. Working on transferring pokes.
    I should be able to set up my AR by tomorrow evening. If it works out, I can probably get the job done for you. Otherwise, you might have to wait till the weekend when I have some time. I understand you want to get it back, but I have a pretty busy last few days so please bear with me.
    hey man, i am going to be out between....4:45 pm and 11:30 PM (maybe 12:30 am).

just thought id let you know
    ive been stalking you lol.

Ended up having to call comcast, i guess there was a problem with my BRAND NEW (literally 3 weeks old) wireless N router. They gave me a new one. Internet is set, although i see that you are gone.

I finished your cuine/honchcrow. Got the stuff move tutored. Woulda been a lot faster but i had to spend time in the underground for some of the shards....stupid max normal items AR code didnt work. and as always, its all max pp'd.

Also update: I finally have the poke aids, so i can now officially ev train with efficiency haha.
    ya, it might take me a bit anyway. My cable has been cutting in and out all morning (really frustrating when you are trying to do work that requires citrix and access to the internet >.<)

Ill keep you posted as to when I have some internet. Seems to only be up for 5-10 seconds at a clip, then cuts out for 15-20 seconds >.<
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…