mattj
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I have a question about the legitimacy of the Ev-mod codes or whatever. You told me awhile ago you didn't need ev training because you could just use an AR code. What codes would these be and do they bypass hack-checks, wi-fi, and VGC if the Pokemon are eved within legal limits?
    I looked it up on google or something. I think I typed in terakion cobalon virizion and it showed up at one point.
    By the way
    you should answer your phone
    ^^
    Hey, im just getting started in 5th gen and I have literally no pokemon and I heard you were pretty much the master of RNG, is there anyway you could do a BP for me? I can give you credits in my shop (which will eventually fill up with 5th gen mons) or anything else I can offer..
    I appreciate the boost of confidence, but I have to get the game first to see hold quick I'll supposedly get it ;). Too bad I won't be able to RNG a starter though, but I can wait until I start breeding lol.
    Hey there Buuuuuuudy! Once B&W are released I will need assitance in 1) learning whom to use and 2) building my team! I will do whatever it takes sensi! YOU ARE THE MASTA!!!
    I'd check out Streetlight Manifesto as well. They are weird for ska but really really good.
    I see. Well considering that almost everyone with the Japanese version knows what they're doing, do you think the upcoming English Version will give more info for the RNG, or will that not matter. I ask because I'm nervous I might not get get the hang of it and should wait for things to get more complete.
    After updating my AR it now says "External Codelist Not Found, Using Internal List Instead. I've been wanting to figure out RNG on Black and White, but after turning codes on it freezes. I was just wondering if you knew what to do, or know someone that does. Thanks.
    Sorry I meant to ask if it will be impossible to RNG a starter if you don't have an AR for the Non C-Gear seeds.
    Hey, could you trade me the Pokemon from GreySong's giveaway now that you're online? Entei, Eevee and Shellos.
    Really? Cool! I just want to find a way to use my favorites... Doredia or Erufuun, Mamanbou or Burungeru, Kojondo, Ononokusu--do you see any competitive use for Gochiruzeru?
    I tried it a few times to no avail which realy sucks because that milotic can get even more ribbons I also got the master rank tough ribbon on him which even bozo himself failed to do so

btw youre pokemon are realy cool I realy like them and I have quite a lot of them
    matj since youre a legend on smogon do you know anyone who has an bozo milotic? I realy want one badley but I cant find one:(
    im GMT :/ thats like 6 hours diffrence- your 5 is my 11 and i am croped up with exams now. but no wories, im in no hurry at all to get the mon. YOUR giving ME a free mon, so i should be greatfull. ill catch you eventually.
    matt, your not on irc? and you were on?, also btw i proably cant pick up my GA poke till the weekend as our times dont work well at all.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…