ShinyAzelf
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Coo' mate, listen, I have to go at 3:10 though (If the texan coo' thing is messing you up, or annoying you, then I'm doin' the right thing.)
    Lucky motherfucker, Surprisingly, I GRADUATED :) YEAH (That's a shoutout to everyone) But yeah, I'm just chillin' cause I'm coo'

Btw, wanna grab lunch tomorrow, my hospital trainee hours at the adventist don't start till next week, say, how bout Tony Roma's? Or that noodle shop down in Red Hill?
    Hi, I was just VMed by a GPer that it will be checked once alot of the giant UU list gets checked. Thanks.
    Hey Azelf, this is a minor thing, but if you significantly update the OP, (i.e. add a GP check), can you post in the thread saying you did so? It makes it easier to keep track of your activity within the thread itself, so we don't have to guess if the OP is fully updated or not. Thanks!
    Sorry I haven't gotten around to it yet. I'd do it now but I need to sleep as it's 6 in the morning where I am. I'll probably be able to do it tomorrow.
    Ehh, you can ask why for any changes, if you want. It kinda felt like you were getting really bored with it to the end, and so was I, tbh... =\ Hopefully this changes after your chats with SDS. =o
    Im quite stupid, sry Im fixing my shop and didnt see. When we are both on ask Can u trade now? If I say yes I can trade with you in that moment. Again Im very sorry
    You said "I don't need Deoxys anymore.I'll take the Mudkip instead." But the mudkip is already on the trade. Choose something more :) Can u clone?
    You said "I don't need Deoxys anymore.I'll take the Mudkip instead." But the mudkip is already on the trade. Choose something more :)
    It was viable in Gen IV, but I'm not sure about it in Gen V. You can feel free to try it out.
    I kinda misread it to think that it was purely an analysis writing thing. >_> So probably yeah, who doesn't wanna be a contributor, rite?
    Yep, that's fine with me. :) I'll be around. Just VM when you're ready.
    So it's a little after 11 AM there right now, right? I could probably do it Saturday night, which would be Sunday afternoon for you. Is that okay with you?
    Hey, do you still need those pokemon from me? I can get them to you now if you still need them.
    HP Ground barely deals any damage to Registeel to be honest. You could slash it after Protect to hit Aggron, but Protect should remain the move of choice as countering the most common lead is kinda important.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…