Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yea, the Entei is on my Soul Silver. Can you clone it and trade me a copy to my Diamond? I don't have my second DS with me.
    Its okay, nah man i have no preferences whatever you do is fine! Just let me know when your done no need to rush though :)
    Hey there! Just wanted to let you know that I caught the naive Entei for you. I'll look for you this weekend so I can trade it over. =)
    Cool, thanks a lot bro

I can just wait when you have the Elekid that way i can kill two birds with one stone

thanks for hospitality :)
    Yeah no problem sorry it took us so long to actually trade >.< just been kinda busy :)
    yeah man dont worry about the time line, i dont even it by tomorrow just let me know when you get them done thanks
    nah bro the Elekid u can ev train however you'd like (id just like a copy of the trained version what ever it might be)
    i can trade in about 15 mins if your still on, you still wanted to EV train my mew right; if so please use the standard smogon adamant set for mew :)
    oh srry about that. i have a lot of things going on right now. will you be available in possibly 30 mins from now. i know its late. its 11:46 est here
    I have no idea why I said Raikou in my previous VM. I meant Entei. I can do an Entei with that ice spread. Do you have a ball preference? I'll research some hasty spreads when I get home in about an hour. I can also trade you the Shroomish at that time.
    So I was researching some seeds for the naive Entei, and I could not find a good one for HP Ground. The best was 30/30/30/31/30/30, but I don't like that spread because it doesn't have flawless speed. I looked up to 5000 delay and could not find a good HP Fight spread either. So...I'm gonna do an HP Ice 31/30/30/31/31/31 Raikou for you. What ball do you want it caught in? Also, if you can find seeds for HP Ground or HP Fight that you like, let me know.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…