ShinyAzelf
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I can't find the page but here's a small convo between me and Dubulous had a couple of minutes ago about this topic:

<Aerrow> you can only have 3 analyses posted at one time, right?
    <dubs> yes
    Oh, It was in an announcement made by Aldaron and a couple of mods on IRC confirmed this.
    Hi there, I'm pretty sure you can only have 3 analyses posted at one time lol. Not trying to mini-mod, but you've got 5 analyses posted right now. I think you should check with a mod if its alright.
    Yes, but once the BP is done of course. As of now, I owe you one credit. I hope you don't mind if I finish this another day because I'm really busy, which is why I seem impatient at the moment.
    Lol, it's 2 credits since the original BP price is 3 credits. Going on WiFi now.
    Okay, use my SS FC. Consider the Hoppip your down payment (1 credit). This BP will be worth only 2 credits since you are giving me a flawless pokemon.
    Well, I'm going to trade with whoever responds to me faster. The Hoppip is perfect then. I meant I would prefer to have a Grimer/Muk that's female so it'll be easier to RNG. Any Grimer/Muk would do if you don't have one like that since I don't have either. Yes, I'll do the BP if you provide the Hoppip (this BP will only count as 2 credits in that case unless you provide a flawless FEMALE Grimer/Muk) and Grimer/Muk (if you have one).
    Great, but I really need the Hoppip now since I will use it for a BP. Is the Hoppip male and what about the Grimer?
    Hey ShinyAzelf, I've changed my mind about the BP. I would like to cash in the credits now on something though because I need Hoppip. Also, a flawless female Grimer would be helpful if you have one.
    Hi, thank you for participating in my Halloween giveaway. When would be a good time to trade for you? I am free Thursday afternoon and Friday morning (PST).
    I'm cool dawg just busy with university atm, how you been yourself? Seen you been active with writing them analyses, I smell a Pre-contributor bade coming up your way.
    It looks fine.

Maybe you could stress that it flat out loses to Taunt and Snover? I know they beat every Hoppip set ever, but they're both quite commonly seen as leads, so...yeah.
    oh, and about the possible trade thread, maybe, but right now i'm trying to win a certain tourney ingame.
    I'm really not the person to be asking; It's up to the Uber moderators. I'll ask them for you when they get on, however.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…