Lee
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey could you edit my warstory title to For Old Times sake instead of Time? It was a typo lol. Thanks for the feedback Lee!

Mad timing.
    The thread got deleted like two seconds after I posted but still.
    I dunno if you saw I followed your advice and posted some thoughts on Blaziken-- quite the interesting discussion actually!
    Part 2..read below first..Thanks.

Or "Not really.It will be decided by people who don't even play the game.I don't really know much about the mods, but from Smog interviews most of them don't even play Pokemon and rarely ladder"..Um how is this an insult to anyone?They don't play Pokemon..Big deal.All i'm saying is that why should this person have so much to say if he/she does not play the game?
    Anyways, i really don't want to argue with you.I was saying the thruth and not even insulting anyone...

Wait, so where did i insult anyone?
    Is it where i said "this is pretty dumb"?Because "this" obviously means the situatiom, not the person.I am not calling anyone dumb.
    Or "The person making the decisions doesn't even know what he/she is talking about"?When said person has actually stated that he/she does not play the game.So you are telling me he/she knows what is Uber even though she doesn't actually play the game?
    Umm, i don't know where your from but in America we are allowed to say our leaders(Bush) do not know what they are talking about.I am not insulting anyone...i fail to see that.
    so you erased my post because you don't like me?

Um, lemme write here what the post was, you tell me where i said anything offensive,okay?

"Not really.I don't know most of the mods, but from reading the Smog intervies, most of them don't even play Pokemon.They get to decide what to ban.Makes lots of sense".

That's out of memory.Tell me, where did i say anything even remotly offensive?

You just don't like me.
    Why would you lock the swimming goggles thread it's the most key thing ever
    Hey Lee, I don't know you very well, but I just read your last post in the Physical Fit thread. I hope all goes well with your knee bro. Never good news to hear of a fellow athletes injury.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…