Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• thought you would be interested i knowing, i got and IV/EV checker on my HG so after i finish EV training for people now on diamond, i offer a trade with HG (using my lil brothers DS) and check the EVs. thought that would make you happy :)
    Hey, I'm back from vacation so I can EV train stuff for you now :). Just let me know what you want me to do. :)
    nvm then. I drew a blank for some reason and thought it had to have good IVs. I'll just use my bad hitmonchan as the parent lol
    Sorry about that. I noticed the d/c, but thought we were far enough along through the trade for you to have gotten the Marill (I didn't check my party Pokes).

I told someone else the could redis the Marril (other than Fear the Pika), so feel free to do what you will with it.
    I'm heading on now. I can't find the copy with the actual nickname, but this is the same Marril otherwise. If you want the nickname, you will need to help me transfer it to my Soul Silver.
    Let me finish up this one other trade and I'll get it to you. Gimme like 5 minutes. Be ready to add my Platinum f.c.
    okay, well once again sorry about that. i'll make it up to you in the future:P ahah, once you hopefully choose to use me again! :)
    they should be all correct, i think i usually do EV spreads right hahah.. well if you say yes, could i get thise boy

Shadow Moi's Azumarill with Choice Band ♂

Nature adamant Ability: huge power
    IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    EVs: 212 Hp / 252 Atk / 46 Spe
    Moves: - Aqua Jet- Double-Edge- Waterfall- Superpower
    Aviable: Lvl 100 evd.fully redi for you

EDIT: thanks for the hera/kingdra :)
    sounds good. hey if i had 2 credits already, and im getting 2 more now, does that mean i could choose out 1 more poke from your thread quickly? :)
    well you didnt get on this morning, i was hoping you would have.. anyways, ill be back at like 11.30PM EST. see you then?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…