Ivar57
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey bf open r2 i'm gmt-3 and would rather play on weekends as i have a hectic work schedule this week lmk what time's best for you
    Ivar57
    Ivar57
    Weekends is fine for me, I’m +2 and have time for most of the weekend, just lmk when works best for you and I’ll see if it fits
    Vitoran
    Vitoran
    alright how about 2:30 pm saturday your time?
    wcop, I’m +8
    prefer to play on 11-12th weekends nights
    Ivar57
    Ivar57
    I’m +2 so that should work, I would prefer sun, 11pm yours?
    Raceding
    Raceding
    sure, sun 11pm+8
    Can play gen7 open 9-11pm +1 today or whenever tomorrow
    Ivar57
    Ivar57
    Just a small heads up, will be playing balanced hackmons at 8pm +1 which can go long so I might be a little later. Will be online on tours during that time
    Roginald
    Ivar57
    Ivar57
    Actually fc delayed by half an hour, would you want to go early?
    Heey I'm +2, when pic open, would rather do nigths or weekend
    Ivar57
    Ivar57
    and once again you dont show up, I'm sorry but thats just disrespectful and I am not giving you another chance
    Frixel
    Frixel
    Hey, apologies for not showing up, irl came up and completely forgot to warn
    Ivar57
    Ivar57
    I get it, but if that is already after I gave you a 2nd chance it just isnt a good look. Thanks for at least letting me know now
    when do you want to play for PiC open I'm gmt -5 would prefer afternoon/evenings my time
    Ivar57
    Ivar57
    on both stours and main chall when ready
    Chromate
    Chromate
    so so sorry for missing, I had something unexpected come up, sorry if I inconvenienced you
    Ivar57
    Ivar57
    Its ok, I’m also sorry for calling act, I generally dont like doing it if I can help it but it was getting quite late for me and I have to work today
    When do you want to play for GG Open and I am open all day today if you want to no johns
    If not I am gmt-4 and can play 8am-2pm on weekday and from 6pm-10pm weekends
    Hello, I am just confirming for 9pm GMT March, 27th for our AAA Counterteams match.
    Ivar57
    Ivar57
    online as Ivar57, challenge me whenever you are ready
    AAA OPEN, I’m -4 and am free weekdays after 5pm, before 7pm sat and fri and all day sun
    Ivar57
    Ivar57
    I can do any weekday between 5pm and 6pm your time, tonight or tomorrow being most ideal
    Don Bork
    Don Bork
    Let’s do tomorrow
    Ivar57
    Ivar57
    whenever you are ready just chall me, I'm on both smogtours and main
    Hey! We play r3 of STAB open. I'm GMT +1 and I'd prefer weekend at 9 pm my time latest.
    SammyCe123
    SammyCe123
    Hey actually if it okay if we push back by like 30 ish minutes? Something came up and I'd be very thankful if we could.
    Ivar57
    Ivar57
    no problem, also fine if its later. Just send me a message on discord when you have time, Ivar57
    SammyCe123
    SammyCe123
    Alright, thank you!
    yo buddy; u mentioned u were freethis weekend. What do you say about 6pm on saturday ur time?
    Bohrier
    Bohrier
    im busy all 7days until 2pm ur time, so no.
    Ivar57
    Ivar57
    I’m not sure what your time zone is, whats the latest you could play? My afternoon is not very ideal for me
    Bohrier
    Bohrier
    im +5.5. I can play from 2pm ur time to 7:30pm ur time on sunday. On saturday, I will be busy from 6pm to 7pm but 7 to 7:30 i am available. ofc I am available 2 to 6 there too
    uwc, im gmt+8 and would like to play thursday night; i will be away for most of the weekend/friday for the holidays
    Ivar57
    Ivar57
    Thursday is not an option for me sadly, I’m +1 and busy with work every weekday during your evening. I do have time for most of the weekend and could possibly do an early game tomorrow morning 7am my time. thursday and friday will not be possible at that time
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…