HaxxSel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ru. I’m -7. Can play tomorrow. Let me know.
    dex
    dex
    could you play like an hour earlier than that? if not I guess i could make exactly 9 pm +2 work but would really prefer earlier
    HaxxSel
    HaxxSel
    8pm +2 is fine for me
    dex
    dex
    on tours
    Hey we're in the same battle pool for Ubers, been trying to reach you on Discord for a while with no response. We need to schedule to play, would like to hear your TZ and availability soon (Im GMT+5 and open pretty much any time from now to the deadline as long as i have time to prep)
    Hi, sorry for late scheduling I had a busy week. We are opponents for winter draft. I'm GMT-5 and free from 3-11pm Friday, all day Saturday, and 1:30 - 3:30 pm Sunday. Does anywhere in there work for you?
    hi, since you haven't been answering in draft cord for a week I'll contact here: please give your availability for natdex ubers
    we play for nu tour, +1 mostly free in my evenings and more flexible tomorrow
    Hey, Sorry for the late message. I was wondering if you can play in the afternoon from your time. Since you're 7 hours behind me (I'm SGT), I wonder if you can play before 4pm France time.
    im ur matchup in the ru winter seasonal when r u free (im gmt 0)
    HaxxSel
    HaxxSel
    Hey, Im gmt+1 and free on weekend if you want, I have many games to play in early week so I would prefer to play with you later
    Gamma 1 and 2
    Gamma 1 and 2
    sure that's fine is Saturday good with u
    Gamma 1 and 2
    Gamma 1 and 2
    u free today?
    Hey i got subbed in for pu ssnl, im gmt-7 and can play tonight after 8pm or fri/sun pretty much anytime
    HaxxSel
    HaxxSel
    Ok np, dm me either on main or smogtours when you're ready
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    If you can reschedule for tomorrow or Wednesday that would be great. If not just take the win.
    HaxxSel
    HaxxSel
    Hmmm I can play on tomorrows afternoon +1, wednesday might be too hard for me
    Hi ssnl rby gmt -4
    HaxxSel
    HaxxSel
    Hey, I'm really busy this week and it might be too hard for me to play, would you mind if we extend and play on early next week?
    Juseth sepulveda
    Juseth sepulveda
    No, do you ask for the extension?
    HaxxSel
    HaxxSel
    Yeah I’m gonna ask it then ty
    yo bro, sm ssnl, when would u like to play, im +5 and prefer to play on the weekend, hope we can sched on cord for efficient communication
    discord: typical_bastard#1771
    Tu veux jouer quand pour le seasonal ubers ?
    Staxi
    Staxi
    On peut tenter vendredi soir et se rabattre sur dimanche en cas de besoin ? Je suis pas sûr d'être dispo dimanche et j'ai déjà pas mal de matchs de prévus
    HaxxSel
    HaxxSel
    Ah vendredi soir je peux vraiment pas du tout :(
    Je pars vendredi en fin d'aprem et je rentre samedi soir tard
    Sinon on peut demander extend et jouer lundi pro ?
    Staxi
    Staxi
    Yep va pour dimanche ou lundi alors
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…