Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• oh lol he said the winners got their gift. x.x ok thank you very much. i have other pokemon besides whats in my thread if you do not find anything. Thank you very much. :]
    Hey, it would seem that i missed kazos giveaway. T-T would you be willing to trade anything for a clone of the HP ice celebi? I did not see it in your thread yet. ;_;
    LOL yeah I kinda went overboard on RNGing, Im bored with it now and havent RNGed in like a month or two XD Anyways sure thats fie ill head on now with my platinum, thanks!
    Once I get it EV'd ill send a copy your way :)
    Sure :D
    Can you NN her Mama Kanga?
    And then can you send me an unNN'ed copy too?
    Shes 4 credits so lmk if you wanna spend any now ^_^
    No worries, just VM me back when you are ready to trade (when we are both online, preferably)
    Nope non international :)
    Btw is there like a certain day shes down there? Because I dont see her XD
    Yeah it takes FOREVER <.<
    Ecspecially when you have none of those happiness raising berries...
    Thanks for the info and stuff!!!

Take your time on the BP :D
    Eww
    Ill just have to KO her a few times or something lol
    Is there a place in HG that sells those nasty root things?
    (The ones that heal HP but the pokes dont like)
    Btw Happiness is reset once traded right?
    So if I traded it to you and back to me shed have 0 Happiness since traded...?
    Could you teach her Frustration for me? lol I dont have any TM's >.<
    Add HG, ill be on shortly, and ill need a clone of her back!
    Shes flawless except Sp.Atk
    You think I should pick New Moon Island?
    I'm hatching Narcissus on The Day After Valentine's Day because it is the day of broken hearts!
    Hey, I posted in your thread regarding your offer of redis donations. VM me back when you are ready to trade, I'm just sitting around casually doing homework, so I'll be online. Thanks a lot, by the way!
    Sorry to bother you, but in case to your response were you aware that I said in Pokemon Crystal I have a Shiny Hitmonchan who I want to breed with a non-shiny ditto. Will my ratio be 1/64? If not what will?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…