earl
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey we play for the More Balanced Hackmons Open. I'm GMT-5 and can't play on the weekend, but am available any weekday from 8 am to 5 pm my time. Let me know what works for you
    a loser
    a loser
    We've got time to play still. I'm on now and will be for the rest of the day. I'll be on showdown so hit me up there if you want
    earl
    earl
    Sure I’ll probably challenge in a few hours
    a loser
    a loser
    Sounds good
    you eliminated the funny
    earl
    earl
    It didn’t get me best firebot poster last year, what’s the point
    congrats man

anyways, we're paired up for the Clean Slate tournament (you gotta be serious I'm fighting the guy that leads the project smh). I'm GMT -7, and usually available any time after 1:30 PM, when can you play?
    earl
    earl
    Check again in 15 minutes, sometimes the site is just finicky
    War Incarnate
    War Incarnate
    no, i tried doing what you said and it still isn't working. might as well give you the win at this point.
    earl
    earl
    Yeah, it's working for me. Must be a problem on your end. Super sorry
    was gonna congratulate leonard on his badge. do you know where he went, and who the fuck are you
    earl
    earl
    Have you checked young sheldon? He might of cameo’d there
    I reached out to Spook about a time for the matches, and he hasn't gotten back to me. What happens? I'd hate to hold off round 2 for just me.
    earl
    earl
    Hmm, I’m going to start R2 tomorrow. I can give you a slight extension and harass spook a bit when R2 starts
    Senor Sal
    Senor Sal
    yee sounds good
    Hello! We're paired up for the Megamax startup tour - is there any time in particular that you think would be good to battle? My time zone is mountain time (UTC minus 6), and... I don't have much of a fixed schedule because of quarantine and all - I think I would favor any time from like 10 AM to 4 PM here (4 to 10 PM UTC) on any day you want, but I can probably make whenever you need given enough advance warning. XP
    earl
    earl
    I’m an hour ahead of you, I should be open on Friday (just ping me on disc) or after this weekend
    Hematite
    Hematite
    Alright, fantastic!! Thanks!! C:
    You know, I've always meant to ask what your signature is. It kind of reminds me of Fort Francis from Super Paper Mario (aside from the grotesque body horror creature)
    earl
    earl
    It's a screenshot from LISA: The Painful. It's a great game, if pretty emotionally heavy and depraved
    when do u wanna play for the pu tour, im gmt+1, sometime this weekend probably works best for me
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…