Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Would rather you not. You can have both for a credit though (as long as you can clone eggs). You would need to trade with both Diamond and HG. Do you still need somebody to breed Lotad?
    Hi, sophies. I was wondering if you could help me. I've tried using legality checker on my computer, but it won't run. I have Windows 7 64 bit, which automatically has the latest .net program. I dragged a test pkm file onto the program, but nothing happened. I've also tried running it in different compatibility modes, but no luck. I'd like to be able to check pokes myself. You don't mind telling me what operating system you have, do you? I'm wondering if this program just won't run on my OS.

If you don't use legality checker, perhaps you can direct me to another program? If there is one.
    It's not Inactive but thing is that most of the people try it for the 2nd, or 3rd time and I rarely need anything. Don't get me wrong I still have wants, but they are VERY hard to achieve. I'm still active it's just that currently I'm busy with Digimon World (PSX Game), I'm basically ripping everything from it.xD

I have no time right now I'll check your thread Sunday and write you back.
    Sorry that I can't get back to you tomorrow, partys and stuff^^
    Hey thanks. =)
    I'm gonna do a lot more. ^^ Like Bold, Calm, Careful, Jolly etcetcetc. ^^ Arcanine is such an awesome Pokie I guess. ^^
    Trying to do a Lonely Flareon with HP Grass 70, but I don't have the right Ditto's. Hard trying to find a seed.
    Uhh, I'm a bit busy doing my own right now. What do you want bred and I'll think about it?
    I'll take Golden Emp's Brave Ho-Oh. However, I'm afraid I need to get my WiFi up and running again before I can trade with you. I'll let you know when that happens.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…