EviGaro
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hello, we are paired for UUPL, GMT +2 here
    Available on those times:
    Saturday 6PM-2AM
    Sunday 10PM-2AM
    can you make one of those time, any preference?
    i might ask you to wait for my ongoing games to finish at the scheduled time btw, i have bunch of stuff to play atm
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    Hello, I'm - 4 and I don't have any issue with those times, I can be around at 2-4PM in the afternoon for me both days.

And no problem, I'll be on smogtours under this name so contact me when ready.
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    k sounds good man
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    btw tomorrow I can be still be on as early as possible with your availability, so let me know!
    what time for ssnl. I'm playing wynaut at 8 ish will be fairly busy since i have to play rodri around the time too but basically that timespace is when i can play today. gmt-4
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    I'll probably be around at that time too, though depending on who wins between you and Wynaut it might change who I should play first
    usum ru cup gmt -4 can do nights 5:30pm-10:00pm typically lmk thx
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    Hey hello I probably can tomorrow at around 8 that time love you bye
    should of done this a bit earlier but when USM RU? +11 available from 4PM until 10-12PM. We can play on the weekends so it will be more easier since i'm available all day on weekends.
    Sk3no
    I may stay up for next 3 hours and then will wake up 6AM my time because i want to be in the wont be available for the next 2-3 hours from that time. and 8-9AM my time is is 5-6PM your time. Geez that's a lot of time converting. Will you be available then?
    Sk3no
    oh sorry didn't see that post since i was making that last post lol. I'll be available on those times.
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    I'm on main when you can play, a bit earlier I know
    I am a yogibears, I have 10 different names rwby ruby matoi yogi o_o and other variants, I rate PU teams and hate blast ewww if you dont post this on 10 different pages I will quit for a day
    we are matched for budget tour, when can you play? im gmt-7 and i would like to play today or either tomo
    almost on my life i could swear you dont know who that is in ur propic
    hey, when do you want to play for ru ssnl? gmt+2
    i see you a lot on discord, if you want to schedule on there~
    Mylo Xyloto
    Mylo Xyloto
    yeah this weekend sounds good.
    lorde :D
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    Are you fine with tomorrow? Not only because I'm still up at an ungodly hour, but I completely forgot I had something to do today and I remembered it in the middle of the night *facepalms*
    Mylo Xyloto
    when play for the shit, i'm utc - shit (utc - 05:00)
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    Do we agree for somewhere in the weekend we see each other enough
    asa
    asa
    ye ye weekend works.
    Hey, we are up for Ubers Seasonals. I am free most of my evenings. UCT +1 is my time zone.
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    Hi, - 5 here, say around Friday/weekend? I'm fine early afternoon which seems to work with you
    Hubriz
    Hubriz
    Sounds fine.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…