Max. Optimizer
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Thanks very much for the offer of help with cloning, it's really appreciated :)

FC is 2337 4440 4499 and I'll be using IGN Theo.
    Thanks for the reply sincerely. You really nailed it with the quotes
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    I'm glad to know that you liked the feedback. I'm genuinely looking forward to seeing what future artworks you'll exhibit in your thread in a foreseeable future. My eyes have yet to open after all.
    Hi Max , do you have smogon fb ga yvelta for last week ? I din managed to get it at the waves. I post at the simple request thread twice but no luck !
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Greetings! Unfortunately I have to inform you that haven't kept up with these giveaways for 2 months now. The only Facebook giveaway Pokémon that I have are listed in my trade thread. If a Pokémon isn't listed there, it means that I don't have it.
    C y 1
    ok guess i have to check with others ! thank anyway !
    one thousand!
    Diese Seite kann sich glücklich schätzen, Leute wie dich zu haben, die hier immer und immer wieder hoch-qualitative Beiträge verfassen, anderen helfen und für ein freundliches und offenes Foren-Klima verantwortlich sind, und somit für eine bessere Community sorgen :) Herzlichen Glückwunsch!
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Dankeschön! Man tut was man kann. Verglichen mit anderen Usern bin ich zwar lediglich ein kleiner Fisch.
    1000 posts in a pretty fine milestone in itself, but I ain't expecting you to stop there.
    Good luck on your trip to go above and beyond!
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Thank you! Likewise, keep up the great work with your articles as well. The positive feedback speaks volumes!
    Hi, thanks for helping out with the Drifblim! I'm available now, so we can trade whenever you're ready! :)

FC: 2036 7622 1628
    IGN: Henning
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Greetings! I have added your FC and I'm going online as we speak. :)
    Kong Harald
    Kong Harald
    Thanks again. I will remember you every time I evade an attack with it ;)
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    You're welcome. Good luck! Let me know how it went. :)
    Hey, may I request a smogon GA mon? I'm looking for the naive HP Fire Kyurem.
    Deposited a male Salandit, Lv 16, GER, PokeBall, IGN: Maurice
    I hope that's okay, thanks in advance! :)
    Hi Max , can you do cloning ? I got a victini that needs to be cloned !
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Technically speaking I can clone, yes. I am however currently very busy and I got to take care of my real life obligations. Feel free to ask in the Simple Questions/Requests thread. Thank you for your understanding.
    C y 1
    Ok thanks ! I try my luck there then !
    Hi Max ! May I request the smogon Facebook ga Winsi’s shiny galvantula , LegoFigure11’s absol, Caleb’s shiny umbreon ,Xen’s shiny manectric, joe’s clefable , and Reaper’s thundurus from you via link trade if possible ?
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    I unfortunately don't have any of these. I've given you pretty much all of the giveaway Pokémon that I currently own. Feel free to try your luck in the Simple Questions/Requests thread.
    C y 1
    Ok thanks np ! Just trying my luck to get those I miss out on !
    Hey Max, what's up?

May I ask if you can CMT for these two, Please?

LegoFigure11's Stakataka - Heavy ball
    Max. Optimizer's Sakiko - Shiny Celebi
  • Loading…
  • Loading…