Bughouse
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I think a lot of people liked your Unscrupulous Tiering Director Tournament DOU Edition tour idea, so it would be a waste to not try it. Would you be willing to come back and host that after xzern's tour or should I host it instead?
    I'm against u in the farm league in LC. I'm GMT -3. When can u play?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    oh dang I missed this, sorry. I'm -5. I can be pretty free tonight or tomorrow. Sunday is tougher.
    Spl4sh
    i can play now
    We're paired up for farm league week 3, when can you play? I'm GMT -8 btw
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    -5, weeknights after 6 my time (probably not thursday), or the weekend
    Contact
    Contact
    whenever your able to play hop on stours and if i see you on i'll challenge you
    You we play for SPL farm, when are you free?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    after 6 pm eastern on weeknights, most of saturday. sunday afternoon.
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    Saturday afternoon/night good?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I think so, yeah. I don't know my afternoon plans for saturday yet. might be around. definitely can at night.
    im not earlying anymore so fuck it im applying to Wharton Healthcare Management and Policy . TOo bad my senior year grades are shit
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    well, you don't exactly apply for a concentration in Wharton. They admit generally. And many people have no idea what concentration(s) they want and/or change 3 times. But good luck!
    sup we're both eastern time and have to gsc uu. I can probably play this evening/night, if that doesn't work I should be available sunday
    BKC
    BKC
    i'll be on smogtours
    BKC
    BKC
    ok i'm pretty tired and wanna go to bed. is tomorrow alright? we have till weds anyway
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    nah I missed the time because I was exhausted. just take the win.
    hi seasonals i'm gmt -4 and open on weekday afternoons, 3-6 pm(6-10 is open too but i'd prefer earlier), and weekend is kinda erratic so it really depends
    you never gave the formal go-ahead for both memoric and kamikaze. so is it a yes?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I guess I shouldn't really check with my banned coleader lol. sure, go ahead and add both. and make the announcement post. get those likes bru.
    shaian
    shaian
    lol
    >likes
    >qc
    When can you play for Eggbreaker tour finals? I'm gmt +2 and I'll be available today from 6pm and most days in my afternoons and evenings
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    find me some time today before like 10 pm my time (which should be easy since you'd be asleep by then anyway)
    vakatalesau
    vakatalesau
    When are you going to be online though?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    Been doing housework, soz for not checking here more. I'm around. I'll go idle on tours.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    Was still at work then, though maybe I had browsed on my phone idk. I don't usually get home until an hour after that.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    Methinks it will have to be weekend.
    Penn isnt my furst choice anymore but thanks for your help anyway, as I plan to RD if I dont get into my ED.

Just wanted to let u know so u dont put too much hope into me becoming a quaker brother
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    haha it's k. I definitely try not to oversell Penn to people. all places have their pluses and minuses.
    Hi, we must play for the GSC UU tournament, tell me when you are available.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    uh I actually have a team haha so I'm ready. could play now if you're ready too. otherwise, nights (gmt -4), but not friday.
    Bughouse
    i managed to convince kamikaze to write up the hoopa u analysis, but he's busy for a week or so. is it aight if i just reserve it for him so no one can take it in before he starts it? i wouldnt normally do something like this, but the qualifiers for hoopa is that you wanted an experienced player to do it, and he's probably the best candidate we'll get for it.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I also want someone who will get it done fast (though this mostly falls on the checkers) but sure kami is a good player

can he not just post a WIP thread?
    shaian
    shaian
    i'll ask him. worst case scenario, i'll just get him to make the thread and i'll flesh out a skeleton for him. id do the whole thing myself, but i dont have anywhere near the free time in the next few months to do a major analysis.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    well I'm hoping this one can be done in weeks (like ideally no more than 3 weeks), not months. Hoopa and Hoopa-U are the last fully evolved mons on the dex with no analysis.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…