SparksBlade
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Be sure to ban ORAS Mega Evolutions and move tutors from the tournament :3
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    yh i'll provide a link for oras move tutors and a list of megas that were introduced in oras in the r1 op
    Cheers, we're opponents for ADV NU (it's bo3). What days and times work well for you? I'm EDT and should be finding out tomorrow what my schedule for this week will be.

Good luck :3
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    yeah, i just got done work now, so i'm guessing you're asleep. i'll catch you tomorrow~
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    oddly, i was on at that time (and even in old gens!), cya within an hour i guess
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    ready in old gens when you are :3
    It looks like you have some other tourney matches scheduled around 10:30 PM ish your time (noon my time). Are you up for doing our matches around that time on Smogtours after your other match?
    hey we're opps for sum zero i'm gmt -8, looks like our timezones are pretty far apart, mornings and nights are best
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    only sunday works, sometime my evening/your noon i guess
    shartruce
    shartruce
    shoot i'm busy at that time, what times are you usually available on weekdays, i can try to be on those times
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    i cant be sure of weekdays cos my tiredness varies everyday so how long i stay is uncertain as well. i can prolly stay up on saturday night i guess
    Yo were paired for sum zero when fite im gmt +2
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    anytime weekend that is physically possible for me (gmt +5.30), iirc you're holiano so the times at which you played shrang can work for me as well
    Louna
    Louna
    Yes i am. So see you this week end :) I'll be on français/uu just pm me when you want to play :)
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    okie :]
    Hi we have to play for Sum Zero Tour! When can u play? I'm gmt +2 and i prefer to play in the evening
    Snou
    Snou
    Damn D: truh story. What about now?
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    i dont check smogon that often, though i was on ps at that time :/
    if you think im on look for me on ps than here ._.
    Snou
    Snou
    I'm on rn D:
    Let me know through whatever medium when you can fight for PTSPL, preferably an hour or so in advance in case I'm out.
    Hey we're matched up for the UU Open IV. I'm from GMT -5 (so other side of the world it looks like). Tell me what dates work best and let's try to get a morning / evening weekend match if that sounds good to you.
    We have to play for the dpp tour(pokemonperfect) i'am gmt +1 tell me when you are avaible
    hey when do you wanna play for low budget?
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    oh we're also paired for ubers seasonal, do you want to play for that at once as well?
    teal6
    teal6
    yeah lets just knock them both out at the same time, im EST which i think is GMT-5. similarly to you im not really available until wednesday
    teal6
    teal6
    hey man. im on now, down to play whenever just message me on "red white and teal" on smogtours or main
    hey, i'm gmt -5 (central daylight time) and am your opponent for the rby randbats tour. i'm free on weekdays anytime that's not 10am-4pm my time and am free all day on weekends. i'm on PS a lot and can typically be found in the smogon doubles room (i'm a RO there). when do you wanna battle?
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    do you remember the randubs match we had.....|shivers|
    weekend works. bad at timezones soooo: this is 8pm for me, i can play from 8 hours before now to 3 hours after.
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    how about you just google what time zone you're in and give me the times. i'd rather not make a mistake when calculating since it's clear we're in very different time zones.
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    oh forgot to mention, im +5.30
    Just so you know we are in the high 60s low 70s we all kinda forget to do the levels after awhile lol. Well fix that come route 11.

Sorry
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    lol it's k, you guys are awesome :D
    fite low budget when
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    when i can get my team to be less then 2500 ;-;
    im overly active during day time of est(tho im +5.30) so catching you shouldn't be a problem
    im legit trying to build a team
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    i pm'd you on ps a couple time, you were most likely afk, so what times suit you?
    ryan
    ryan
    i still gotta build. next tuesday work for you or is that after deadline?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…