Smogon Forums

awiec
awiec
I think you get all non-japan countries get glalie. Also I'm getting set up for TMM. I figured 3 of each would work. Since you have have powersaves there will be no need for me to check the eggs unless you want me to. Have 6 junk pokes ready
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
No worries, yeah. I'll catch 6 mon's then I'll try and get them hatched?
awiec
awiec
I guess I can do it too, honestly I'm waiting as I just realized that poochnyea is swarm only in HG.
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
Whichever is easiest. Do you have active matches for the TSVs on Reddit (like what timezones)? Oh is it? Maybe it'd be easier to transfer over.
awiec
awiec
I'm doing non mesuda so all the eggs will have a randomly generated ESV value hence why I use it.
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
Oh what? With my TMM experience I use an English Ditto/parent and my ESVs always seem the same?
awiec
awiec
Do you have the shiny charm? Cause I don't and I prefer it this way. Also I'm about to send over the first egg
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
Yeah I do... Does that matter? And no worries, I'll hold them.
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
If Shiny Charm does matter (effects the ESV) I do have backups before I got my Charm and can use those for TMM method.
awiec
awiec
yes shiny charm matters as does masuda. So I don't have the charm and only use masuda when I want a fixed ESV.
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
Oh that's not cool :S. So if I want to TMM without a fixed ESV, I need to backup a save without shiny charm?
awiec
awiec
Yup. Now I'lm going to set up a save with the other fox
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
Okay, well at least now I know. Next time I try for TMM I'll do that. Sure, I'll hang around.
awiec
awiec
I suppose it limits me from getting the pokedex but really I don't need the charm as it takes me an hour to breed something and a few days to get it hatched.
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
Pokedex is meh compared to the breeding haha. I need to got within the next 10-20 minutes for classes, just letting you know.
awiec
awiec
filling*
awiec
awiec
going as fast as I can
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
No rush. Hopefully we get some matching foxes though. This would be a gruelling task without you haha.
awiec
awiec
Yeah just a little. I need others to help me cause I only have 1 gen 6 game
awiec
awiec
one more after this amd then you can go hunting