Oglemi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Smogon should probably use rbk20djfgskfks w/e that's called RBY UU y/n? Most people play that and.there are articles with that metagame I think. It's p much the most balanced one already :o!
    Well....that's something!

Other than english? Spanish lol I actually have a dual citizenship and visit Honduras from time to time. Last time. I have also gone to Niagara Falls if that counts as visiting Canada.

Other than pokemon, what are some of your hobbies?
    ohh, that's awesome!

I do work haha...I'm a bridal attendant at a catering center here in Long Island. I like the job, I don't really have to do that much and it's well paid. It's quite the stressor though haha.

Since you went to France with your class, I'm guessing you're fluent in French? and, do you know any other language?
    teacher ha? nice! Well, I do like Economics quite a bit but I'm not 100% sure that's what I want to do.

tell me, do you work while going to school? or do you dedicate all your time to school?
    ...:o I remember being specifically told this by Gato who quoted Jellicent. I guess I'll keep this in mind then.
    Florida sounds like fun :B summer classes suck though, my condolences.

I actually have no plans other than hanging out with friends and things like that. Also work. I work my ass off during the summer. :/

I'm currently going to a CC haha...mostly because I have no idea what I want to do and because I'm also pretty dumb. Haha. What do you like most about college? What's your major?
    So am I!! Had my last 2 finals just today actually~ so yea, I'm pumped.

What are your plans for this summer?
    want to play a game? It's called the question game and I'm ripping it off from a book. Anyways, I'll ask you something and you need to reply. You don't have to answer but must finish your reply with another question. So what you say? Want to play?
    Always wanted to say hi but never had the guts to haha

Anyways...beautiful avy~
    How relevant is R_D's thread? Like where he mentions what kinds of teams it's supposed to be on and why and how the set works. I see some of the skeletons don't have it..if we're still supposed to follow it xP
    Roflol Oglemi you reminded the wrong person !_! I should collate the threatlist faster >_> many people didn't implement the qc changes so I'm just gonna collate and implement everything

/me runs
    ok, got it. Do I still need to post now or should I just make sure to do so for cases in the future?
    Hey I have an Archeops (Rock Gem) moveset idea could u please take a look at it? Thank u in advance
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…