Miria
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Very busy as well. I think I'm going to have to take a break from Wifi for a bit(that just means updating, I'll still be online however) so I can work on coding this project I'm working on. It's enormous, but the results will be very cool :)
    Okay, sure, I'll do that trade. Are you willing to clone a copy of the Armaldo to trade back to me? (Sorry. I don't own an AR)
    Good morning (or whatever time it is for you @_@)! I started up another few BPs yet again, so now I have like 9. I'm doing taillow right now, but it's a different set, so If you wanted to rebreed yours with quick attack I'd gladly trade hoppip for it :)
    it should be done very soon hopefully tomorrow, been really close to my target delay and only missing it slightly.
    miria can you trade today today I wil be on a hour later at least and can you give me the sahymin as well since everyone won in the end right?
    Heya I was poking through your thread, and I noticed something that needs changing :P
    For LC EV training the EVs don't have to be applied at Lv4; you can still EV a mon at Lv5 and have the EVs take effect, via the box trick :)
    So i totally got hacked -_-. Lost an 80 DK, and 76 Druid, and even a battered hilt ='(. Blizz says they are in the process of getting my characters back, but i probly wont get any of my good stuff
    Aw, that must mean that you didn't find my post worthy of receiving it!! :(

I'm just kidding. :P I'll send him a VM and see if he'll let me have it. :)
    Wellll I hate to say it, but there's nothing I absolutely need atm :( I'd still EV the mons you have, but a lot of them are missing key egg moves for LC, enough that I wouldn't want put them up in my thread :/
    lol. well, I'm going to have to learn HG/SS RNG sometime, so I'm kinda inthe same boat as you lol. and lemme take a look through your thread for hoppip; I've been working on some other stuffffff that's really important so I haven't been doing much wifi stuff for the past few days :/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…