Gimmick
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dr Ciel is from Megaman, and she's female. You'd know that if you plkayed the series. Also, I'm a Nurse ironically :0
    That might be a good point you had but max speed is also useful on stoutland to speed tie with +2 dnite but good catch that all the speed wasn't needed
    It's also possible that there's a different Pokemon player who uses the name "Gimmick?"

User: gimmick
    randombattle: 1612 (GXE:75) (W:3/L:0/T:0)
    ou: 703 (GXE:67) (W:59/L:27/T:0)
    balancedhackmons: 1026 (GXE:69) (W:5/L:4/T:0)

Keep in mind that punctuation doesn't matter in Pokemon Showdown. If "Gimmick?" is registered, then "-Gimmick-" and "Gimmick." will all point to the same account.

At this point, I'd recommend you register a different account.
    There is no user named "Gimmick?", only a user named "Gimmick". It is possible to log into "Gimmick?"s account by typing in "Gimmick" or "gimmick", though, so you probably just typoed while registering.

Yes, hiding your IP address also hides your location. It's important to note that anonymity is a trade-off. You don't let people know who you are, but at the same time you make it a lot harder to prove to people like me that you are who you say you are.

Can you give me the time you registered? What day it was (or at least what month)? Time of day (and timezone) would help, too.
    The user "Gimmick?" did not register their account in Southern California.

Is it possible you were somewhere else when you registered? Perhaps you were using a proxy?
    I'm sorry, I've been incredibly busy lately, I've started asking people to begin the password reset process, but then not actually getting around to it.

Tell me your current location, to verify that you're the person who registered the "Gimmick" account. I'll do my best to reset your password sometime this week, okay?
    No that was Smogon University. It was a long time ago, probably half a year now. Dream World OU, was what I remember you having. I remember you managed to give me motivation to peak #102 with a really bad sun team. And you referred me to smogon, but I couldn't get on because I was underaged lol.

I'm not underage any more.
    Yeah, I think so. Or maybe [BB/T3]Barbeller.

I remember losing to that Perish Song Whirlpool Lapras xD

Also, I think you had a Ferrothorn named Barbara and a Lightningrod Zapdos?
    Oh, hey, do you remember me? I talked to you a bit a while back on smogon server. I had completely forgotten however, and you RMT jogged my memory.

Gratz on #1 peak by the way.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…