Biosci
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Biosci! I am currently looking for a modest Rotom-W for vgc regionals and ive had no luck with figuring out how to rng or use .pkmn files :/ I noticed that you had a modest rotom so i was wondering if you would mind giving me a copy of it to use for regionals? Thanks for your time!(:
    we could do it now or sometime this weekend, whatever is more convenient for you
    Haha... I don't really remember either. I just thought it was interesting, since I didn't think I had played anyone from Smogon (I mainly got matched up with Japanese people).
    I signed in, clicked on the Global Battle Union thing (next to the Dream World thing) and clicked details. It shows you your last 6 battles and whether you won or lost; you just happened to be one of those.
    This is somewhat random... but I just realized I battled you in the international tournament (according the the PGL website). You won (unsurprisingly) though I don't remember how badly you beat me...

Yeah just sharing.
    I am in the wifi club room awaiting your arrival. (:

Why does it look different now with 2 screens in the wifi room didnt it used to be one??? I am confused.
    Just mentioning, for the hg/ss pokemon, I can't transfer them to my black version so they would have to be traded through 4th gen. if you did pick one of those.
    Awesome! Would you be interested in trading it? It's just for the VGC regionals, and I don't have many amazing pokemon to trade in return, so if you need it back it's not a problem at all. Please let me know if/when you'd like to trade! Thanks! :)
    Hey Biosci. I'm trying to get my team ready for the Georgia regional. I was wondering if you have a timid (or any speed boosting nature) prankster Tornadus with Tailwind and Hidden Power Ice for trade? Thanks!!
    Oh thanks so much. ^^
    And no for politoed. The 0 allows me to be 1 less sp iv then quiet chandelure with 0 ivs for speed. Then I would encore next turn if it uses trick room.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…