Bald Accountant
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol, it's all good. That Dark Pulse is Dead and Gone. I'm not even affiliated with Aero or the Triumvirate anymore. I'm just here for my RP's and [.s]people in awe of my awesome composition abilities[/s] friends XD
    (dot was intentional, code is not allowed :/)
    Haha ^_^ - The song was inspired by Masuda and Ichinose, the two composers of the Pokemon Video Games - I'm so glad you made that comment, that's the best review I could get =D
    doesn't matter I guess - just don't say a thing about me until he gives feedback, or makes some kind of review/comment about it...
    ...well?
    It's very ... Eerie, I must admit, but I think it captures the mood well...

regardless, I would also love some feedback from you :p - it is a school Assignment due at the end of the year (HSC, end-of-year exams, University Entrace Exam)
    Can't post unless member.

And as for your PMs, sorry but I'm kind of doing something right now, I'll get to it later.
    But so far so good, OK?
    :D
    But if you're doing triples and all three look the same, your opponent will have absolutely no idea what any of the pokemon are.
    I think I will be available tonight, but I am GMT-4 and my wife likes to go to bed by 10:30PM or sometimes earlier.
    HAHA of course I can. If i was worried about battling n00bs I wouldn't go on Smogon-Wi-Fi battle finder. lol
    I'd have to battle you later tonight as I have school and work today if you're available then.
    Fair enough.
    I just find it extremely difficult if not impossible to cover all the relevant competitive threats in GBU singles with only 3 pokemon especially with no Sleep Clause, Evasion Clause, and stuff like Garchomp and Thundurus are allowed in play.
    You can play OU on wi-fi if you use friend codes which is what I primarily do anyways.
    I use Pokegen and Im fine on Pokes, but thanks man.
    "...the primary difference from OU is the 3 pokes vs 6"

^That's a pretty big difference man. lol
    I think that I've been looking at triples in a way that just won't do; I think I'll look at it in a more original light, one that will drive people bananas.
    DUDE, what if you were to make an underground team where every pokemon had Illusion as its ability?
    Yeah I'd be down to challenge whoever but I am curious if you play the Standard metagame or just GBU? I am primarily an OU tier battler, but Im not opposed to trying new things so long as they're somewhat competitive.
    Im assuming with a meta like underground Legal Hacks are OK in your group?
    Hey Bald Accountant!
    Basically the way our group works is we take the work out of uploading the battle to youtube. We do all the editing and layouts and such all you have to do is submit a GTS battle! I battle on wi-fi on the weekends when I have the time and Im always looking for good opponents.

I'll answer your question of our youtube process in a little more depth in the social group.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…