Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sounds good. I'll try to be around Sunday. Though, I have no clue how long this is going to take me. College is rough this semester. About 300 pages of reading my first week... plus homework Dx
    I actually don't use any inks, just regular old pencils and colored pencils.
    Of course, I've VERY particular about my colored pencils. Prismacolor colored pencils are the only way to go, they're fantastic. And for regular pencils, I pretty much just use anything I've got laying around.
    Yes I would like it UT, but I dont think sunday will work for me. The local coffee shop from which I must steal wifi is closed sundays. I really wish the DS was compatible with more types of wifi connections...
    Haha well, it happened to be laundry day and so a muscle shirt and gym shorts is what I was wearing when I made a new thread and couldn't think of a clever name :P and don't hate on the muscle shirt, it was 2 bucks and shows off my non-existent muscles quite well haha

And thank you for the free poke, you have been a a very big help to me and I really appreciate it. I think I'd like this one if you dont mind:

ehderk's japanese drillbur♂

Ivs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    nature adamant - ability sand rush
    Notable Moves: hone claws, dig
    Evd version: 252attk/4def/252speed
    OT (♂ ): DEREK ID: 35571
    Obtained: hatched at route 2
    Available as: Lvl. 1UT. or evd lvl 100 / Fully redis
    So....it's done. It's not shiny tough so I don't know if you still want it. If you do just let me know when you can trade. "O
    Well, everything I have is on a 5th gen game *pulls out cart*. Can you AR clone? I can't so I was wondering if whatever I traded you you could clone and give me a copy. If not, that's fine. I have a Jolly Weavile with Fake Out and Ice Shard (EVs 252 Attack 252 speed), Jolly Cobalion, Adamant Garchomp (lv 100 252 attack 252 speed)... Does any of that sound good to you? And what are Ttars Evs? I need them to be 252 Speed 252 attack.
    Er, I'm actually working on a paper right now (well, supposed to be anyway). Maybe we can trade a little later? Like a half hour?
    I'll give you semi-redis rights because I respect you and all the work you put into your breeds. xD
    just finished the game so I'll start working in thundurus now. Any specific ball you would like?
    Good! :D
    You know the two Torchic are non-redis right?

Oh no, that's okay. He's gonna become a Cacturne anyway, so. xD
    I'ts Jolly, right? If so, I'll trade for it in a 4th gen game. Everything I have to trade is 5th gen though...
    I'll be doing it in gen 4, so whatever egg moves are appropriate would be great. IVs don't matter, as long as its male and has the egg moves.
    Alright, can I take this too?

i1338's shiny beedrill ♂
    [IMG]
    Ivs: 31/31/31/0/31/31
    nature jolly - ability swarm
    Notable Moves: -
    Evd version:252 attack /252speed /6spdef
    OT (♂ ): i1338 ID: 54650
    Obtained: caught at national park
    Available as: Lvl. 53 EVD / Fully redis
    *Notes from flash cart cloned using ar dsi by sophies
    Sure sophies, Im sorry for not being online lately. Skyward Sword finally arrived and I havent done much else

Ill VM you if I see you online, feel free to do the same!
    First I need to capture it! I already started a new file so its just a matter of time. And patience.
    yep, i'll get on wifi now

do you want it nicknamed "Beedrill"?
    It's been so long since I actually logged in that I just now got your VM. The holidays were good, thanks for asking. I hope yours were good as well. I'm in southern California, so I didn't get any snow. It was like 75 degrees on Christmas actually!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…