Official Smogon Tournament XX - Round 1-C

Status
Not open for further replies.

1LDK

Vengeance
is a Top Team Rater
ACTIVITY WIN REQUEST vs uzumakifox, scheduled for today and waited for 20 minutes, proof on his wall

Last edited:

1LDK

Vengeance
is a Top Team Rater
I have a question, my opponent (Uzumakifox) got tagged, I asked for act, but I realize I did not format the thing correctly, and I edited the thing to respect the rules, does this mean I get the act win? Or am I going to get a new opp?

dhelmise

banend doosre
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
I have a question, my opponent (Uzumakifox) got tagged, I asked for act, but I realize I did not format the thing correctly, and I edited the thing to respect the rules, does this mean I get the act win? Or am I going to get a new opp?
it means you'll potentially get a new opponent when i do the substitutions

if you've been tagged, you're at risk of being subbed out on sunday due to insufficient activity thus far in the round. Please make contact with your opponents on smogon by sunday, 11:59 PM est (gmt-5) or you will be potentially subbed out.

My b, didn’t know we started this week. Anywho, contacted now

Calling act, oppo didn’t respond since Monday and a bit busy this weekend (as long as I don’t know his time zone that’s just suck)
and is likely not gonna respond (last seen = 11th January)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)