NOC Popcorn Mafia 3 Game Thread

She wasn’t bussing AG? And don’t count interaction reads before they hatch. Furthermore, explain in detail why Chad is scum that doesn’t include people from another website discussing their perception of his meta. Those people could be scum, and you also shouldn’t put more stock in second hand analysis than your own.
No

Here’s the detail
nothing at all its just u shot mafia day 1 so that scares me

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Is the fact she was the last vote on an already dying AG and didn’t determine the vote, therefore didn’t actually send him over, change anything for you? Because that is the perfect time to bus and considering pulsar’s last couple of games I am sure AG was spam pinging her to bus him if she is scum

Here’s the detail
Fair LMAO that’s a bad post but do you really think it’s earned this level of certainty? This is what I mean by you feel tunnelled, this scum team comes from Phase 2.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
nice to know i pegged skipper accurately as 'town mindset barking up wrong trees'

i feel like i've lost the thread of the game

i feel like my reads have been 50% dead on 50% completely wrong

i'm currently somewhere like
jalmont slot
flyhn
whydon
celever
pulsar
realiti
chad slot
oden
duskfall
clouds
tbz
LS
HH

but i have minimal confidence in the ordering

half these leans are put gut feel

jalmont slot flyhm celever is probably my town core

i dislike that my townside has realiti and whydon as two people i dont think i can read accurately

clouds i continue to waffle on but i feel like the fact i keep swinging back in forth is more indicative of scum tells being masking well

dusk i think is +ev scum based on how i'm interpreting some of their interactions but i dont feel confident in the flip, as in previous days want to continue to wait on the slot

HH has felt off for a long time

tbz backing me on ehmcee keeps niggling at me

i've tred oden on vibes but their continued posting is triggering me

i want to see more flips to then go do a full thread reread and try to build a solve

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
FTR based on the vote counts included in Flyhn’s posts I don’t think so but feel free to prove me wrong, I wasn’t here at the time so have poor sequence memory of it
(In fact I’d like you to prove me wrong because Flyhn’s post in question was super agenda-y and this only fortifies that if true)

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
it felt performative, like you were overjustifying, coming up with reasons to put a vote on an inactive
that's fair, it kinda was a bit over justified, i fully was not sure who to vote most of cycle and shortly before that post i was like. "i gotta vote. who i voting" hence the post - in the same way how in other games i've done similar when pushed to make reads that i don't have, the reads are being created in my mind moments before they get typed

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
it felt like you were overjustifying, coming up with reasons t

ima be completely transparent i was a few beers in when i read her post and had a visceral reaction to it so this is 100% me trusting a gut read, objectively it doesn't look as bad today
i appreciate actually responding to my question and being forthcoming but i do want to warn you that your gut read may eventually give the gun to me and i suspect i would be a poor shot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)