NOC Popcorn Mafia 3 Game Thread

I also think that CB is not the type of player to threaten votes off of him as scum by saying that he might troll his shot, and that it is probably a legit strategy that he thinks is viable as town

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
I forgot to respond to this but he is more comfortable being goofy as town, when he is scum it comes off as more awkwards. Him not casting a vote until an hour ago is an awful look but I think his opening was towny and his two posts addressing TBZ somewhere near the middle of the thread make me feel good about him

I defer to Thunder~BALLZ
i found the vote boring but it's going to kill me if i do nothing

nothing sus about self-preservation.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Getting a chance to shoot scum is better cause couldn’t scum choose HyHy and he doesn’t know for 12 hours and he is only on for 5 minutes everyday and doesn’t shoot either
? psy not shooting means this cycle has ended and hh would presumably have a full 48h cycle if given the gun to realize he was given the gun

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
Where even are my posts again?
vote CaffeineBoost

VOTECOUNT 2.3

CaffeineBoost (3) - Duskfall98, Celever, Psypsypsypsypsythe
ChadMD (3) - realiti, pulsar512b, skippergamez
Ehmcee (1) - Texas Cloverleaf

a few thoughts. the mc wagon fell pretty hard so thats interesting. and i cant be the only one who things three people jumping on chad after what happened with caff is extremely strange right? also the fact that only 7/18 players are voting right now is extremely annoying and its what makes me confident that this isnt gonna be a good phase end for us because no one is doing anything
You're not the only one who thinks that's strange, two of those three were also present on AG... though people have TR'd pulsar for the late swap on that wagon so idk

I gotta look at skipper I think. Fuck ISOing a thread this giant though. Casual approach it is!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)