NOC Vote n' Veto NOC Mafia - Game Thread [Game Over - Town Win!]

a lock feature for endgames in this setup might be good if we run this again since theres no hammer
You're not wrong, the only thing worse than getting yeeted is having to wait 48 hours for it without any recourse. I'm happy to answer questions and continue to argue, and happy that LYLO isn't this stupid hair trigger thing where I get mislynched 10 seconds into the day like last time.

Implementing a lock system actually makes flashwagon nonsense worse though cause the first people to lock vetos just lose their faction the game sometimes.

pulsar512b

ss ou fangirl
is a Pre-Contributor
i would really like to hear from either one of you the specifics of what was discussed in the neighbor chat cause right now its like were missing a piece of the puzzle but my thoughts havent changed. it sounds like you guys nailed out a specific scumteam but pulsar is only willing to vote one of them out and thats a massive red flag

additionally her reasoning for her reads to me demonstrates little knowledge of whats happened in the game. her justifications for her reads on me and mc were 1) "psy didnt seem to care who died between me and skip" 2) "mc warned everyone to veto the opposing wagons" both things that occured during eod2. meanwhile, she seems unaware of celevers discussion about mafia targeting tracker which occurred at sod2 which honestly makes me think she hasnt read the full game and only portions and shes being coached through on what to say
no you see im just extremely stupid and forgetful. i remembered the discussion when you mentioned it, i just hadn't thought of it immediately. also i am willing to vote out blazade but only if its not free for me to vote psy yk like if theres a fight between vote blazade or vote hydro and i choose who dies its always blazade

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
no you see im just extremely stupid and forgetful. i remembered the discussion when you mentioned it, i just hadn't thought of it immediately. also i am willing to vote out blazade but only if its not free for me to vote psy yk like if theres a fight between vote blazade or vote hydro and i choose who dies its always blazade
Nobody's voting hydro if that helps

pulsar512b

ss ou fangirl
is a Pre-Contributor
wait but veto power right ehmcee as psy said
Lady Salamence if blazade and i were both scum, would the game be over right now?

our voting power would be 4 subtracted by towns veto power of 2 compared which balances out to 2 compared to towns voting power of 3 subtracted by our veto power of 1 which balances to 2. would that be considered an overrun since technically its the same as a 1v1 scenario where towns power is equal to mafias?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)