NOC Vote n' Veto NOC Mafia - Game Thread [Game Over - Town Win!]

Yeah pulsar being suddenly active now is weird, and her jumping in randomly EoD was also weird.

When skip came in and said what he did I thought it was ridiculous. He was throwing shade on the pulsar wagon and suggesting a mass flashwagon onto me which was never happening. It just felt like in the moment that he was scum trying to be like "see, I told you not to lynch town, do this impossible thing instead."

I was wrong, and it's probably Emcee/pulsar or Hydro/pulsar.

vote pulsar

Yeah pulsar being suddenly active now is weird, and her jumping in randomly EoD was also weird.

When skip came in and said what he did I thought it was ridiculous. He was throwing shade on the pulsar wagon and suggesting a mass flashwagon onto me which was never happening. It just felt like in the moment that he was scum trying to be like "see, I told you not to lynch town, do this impossible thing instead."

I was wrong, and it's probably Emcee/pulsar or Hydro/pulsar.

vote pulsar
if this is the reason you voted skip, why is it not what you said at the time? you said it was because pulsar didnt respond (moments before she popped in)

Genuinely unsure how to react to this.
At this post those were my thoughts at the time but it was hard to clarify so quickly. Like to see him come in and suggest something so ridiculous floored me.

And yeah, I thought pulsar was afk and possibly just bait and then she popped in and made it even more confusing. I could have come back on it but I preferred the skip lynch and thought without my veto there was a sizable chance she was going anyway.

pulsar asks why, i say i dont like his eod
we decide to speculate on nk and who could be maf if who dies (if x gets killed, our reads are as such)
pulsar dismisses psy dying possibility as pulsar srs psy, but says if they do they guess its cekever ubt could be anyone but mc
if blazade dies pulsar proposes it could be psy/cel

pulsar explains they were busy with like ss ou pr access ro smth
pulsar akss what i think if blax dies i say at least one of psy/cel maybe not both
i say town is missing mark baly so maybe sosmonee more atvie is maf
pulsar says if cel dies they think its psy/blaz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)