NOC Vote n' Veto NOC Mafia - Game Thread [Game Over - Town Win!]

ill share my personal feeling which is that based on yesterdays eod and this entry today i think its pulsar/blazade and their wincon is gonna be getting me out here but idk maybe shes shared things in the neighbor chat since apparently thats the only place she can share her opinions

Lady Salamence if blazade and i were both scum, would the game be over right now?

our voting power would be 4 subtracted by towns veto power of 2 compared which balances out to 2 compared to towns voting power of 3 subtracted by our veto power of 1 which balances to 2. would that be considered an overrun since technically its the same as a 1v1 scenario where towns power is equal to mafias?
Lady Salamence answer to this needed urgently btw

pulsar512b

ss ou fangirl
is a Pre-Contributor
basically tldr: we both thought psy/blazade/celever was the mafia, and w celever dying its blazade and/or psy. the logic also is kinda that like you three were the active ones and the active ones are prob at least like 1 of them is maf. also process of elimination (i think hydro and ehmcee are town)

basically tldr: we both thought psy/blazade/celever was the mafia, and w celever dying its blazade and/or psy. the logic also is kinda that like you three were the active ones and the active ones are prob at least like 1 of them is maf. also process of elimination (i think hydro and ehmcee are town)
im not following the logic. why can the scum only be one of the active people?

weve been failing -> at least one of the active people is scum

also celever died so he was probably at least mostly right w his last reads
i dont necessarily think this line of logic is accurate or even fair when weve talked a lot about how this game has a massive pool of lhf in it and theres not really anything for us to go off of but sure i agree at least one active person is scum because i suspect blazade

celever (and auras) reads were likely not the reason that either of them were killed though and celever discussed this at sod2 so if youve been reading you also should know this. it was a mechanical kill because they were tracker

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)