NOC eli loves matrices game thread [Game Over, Town Win!]

what makes it agreeing with me? they hopped on the vote without any explanation beyond a vague "I like this". it was a bandwagon vote yes
You actually outlined your reasoning for voting for me, which they said they read, and then voted me. (wait a post)
that's interesting cause I think laurel has been substantially less active
I am more using Big Mafia as a standard than Cool Weapon, since this is G3 with Laurel. In Big Mafia they were crazy inactive and hindered town with their inactivity (idling their role). So on the scale, they feel more Cool than Big.

Is laurel's activity level at all related to if they're scum?
it's been stated to be a factor. what I remember hearing last game is that laurel never rolls scum and doesnt enjoy playing town so hes low presence but would be more active as scum (which he was) but theres no saying he wouldnt try and lean into the low wim town perception if he rolled scum again especially seeing as he got caught early last game

Idk, psy was making sense to me before they started rambling

ig posting a lot is better than none at all tho
??????????

Psy started off a lot more rambly and has gotten consistently less rambly lmao.

> M24 (somewhat) bandwagons and townreads Psy.
> Psy calls them out on it.
> M24: “Psy is rambly”

see vizh if you were to vote m24 now it wouldnt be a bandwagon because you actually gave your own independent reason to scumread m24
The issue is that if the reasoning is the same, then it can still not be a bandwagon. It doesn’t have to be a bandwagon if the reasoning is the same automatically. (Not saying it isn’t in this case)

Celever

no longer hibernating
is a Community Contributor
I'm NGL ik that double / triple / quadruple / quintuple posting is like how you play mafia because it more obviously organises separate thoughts than paragraphing, especially early on

But Psy is actually just extending the same thought over 3 posts and I feel like it's just to shore up the optics of his "I got us out of RVS and I am town core leader who is immune to being voted" narrative

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
??????????

tbh that's fair, i think i kinda vibed with #425 with it being a larger more elaborate post, then read the rest of the single line posts as them rambling.
Prob some bias of only really paying attention to the posts after i started contributing, but overall they've definitely been "rambling" less ig

I'm NGL ik that double / triple / quadruple / quintuple posting is like how you play mafia because it more obviously organises separate thoughts than paragraphing, especially early on

But Psy is actually just extending the same thought over 3 posts and I feel like it's just to shore up the optics of his "I got us out of RVS and I am town core leader who is immune to being voted" narrative
I'm starting to become tired of you. is your scumplan to kill my motivation to play?

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
??????????

btw is this a scumread? if it is, i wasn't picking up on it, just assumed it was an inconsistency pointout

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)